test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

322 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Don't forget, we just booked out place in the Community Shield match. Against City :D 

Roll out the youth against them we are shit at CS

2 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Conte stays!

I'm alright with Conte staying if stop that negative shit and stop fighting with Chelsea board 

Well no matter what happens or has happened the old boy gave us a PL title and FA Cup final in 2 seasons. What has Mou done with the Mancs with all their fuckin money???

Hes gonna be able to get whatever job he wants.

And Mous a cunt! Deserved to win!!! How many times did we play fuckin defensive with him??? He got selective memories??? fuck him

Alonso ought to have sealed it in the 68th minute.
De Gea was flat on his back and all he had to do was switch the ball to his left foot.
He tried with his right and naturally onto the body of De Gea.
United had possession of the ball but we did not produce many dangerous counter attacks, I think we won because United were poor overall - this team of ours needs strengthening.

Unionjack and bluephoenix like this

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

I'm alright with Conte staying if stop that negative shit and stop fighting with Chelsea board 

Bollox to that he should get the players on side with him and confront them

The charge against Conte is the Costa affair (but Diego did not ipmress me in the final Atletico - Marseille).
It's difficult however to imagine anyone doing significantly better with the same squad.

Unionjack likes this

Rudiger was immense today, But overall a very worrying performance. You wont win a whole lot by playing defensive football every time you play one of the top teams

The Chels and BXL70 like this