• Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably be one of the most boring cup finals in history. Can see United going for the standard Mourinho cup final/big game set up of a low block and we'll probably be doing the same or something similar.

So which of our former players will score a late winner against us here? Mata, Matic, or Lukaku?

Already imagining Mou smugly smiling as he wins the FA Cup and sees Conte get the sack straight afterwards.

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

So which of our former players will score a late winner against us here? Mata, Matic, or Lukaku?

Already imagining Mou smugly smiling as he wins the FA Cup and sees Conte get the sack straight afterwards.

Prob be all 3. I'm hoping we can be proved wrong but after yesterday don't see how. 

Really dreading this final, what with, Conte's record in finals etc, he's never won fuck all anywhere.

And then the team he selects, then the formation, then the players attitude.

I fear we are going to get seriously fucked.

Yet another game i'm going to have to watch from behind the sofa.

Bet my bollocks he goes 3-5-2 Moses Baka,Fabregas,Kante, Alonso

To qualify for the CL all we had to do was beat Huddersfield and Newcastle, two teams who seldom pose a threat.
I wonder what happened after the Liverpool match, everybody seems bored to play football.
We were outplayed by Newcastle, the way Barcelona and Roma could n't do.

9 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

To qualify for the CL all we had to do was beat Huddersfield and Newcastle, two teams who seldom pose a threat.
I wonder what happened after the Liverpool match, everybody seems bored to play football.
We were outplayed by Newcastle, the way Barcelona and Roma could n't do.

Even if we won out we still would have been Europa league bound. Liverpool and Spurs both won out and were already ahead of us, Spurs on points and Liverpool on GD?

In no way am i excusing the trash fire performances we just put out, just saying there is no way we would have CL qualified with how the other results went.

11 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Really dreading this final, what with, Conte's record in finals etc, he's never won fuck all anywhere.

And then the team he selects, then the formation, then the players attitude.

I fear we are going to get seriously fucked.

Yet another game i'm going to have to watch from behind the sofa.

Bet my bollocks he goes 3-5-2 Moses Baka,Fabregas,Kante, Alonso

Doesn't really matter who he picks if they dont get their heads out of their arses and find some pride in themselkves and the fuckin badge on their shirts!

16 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Even if we won out we still would have been Europa league bound. Liverpool and Spurs both won out and were already ahead of us, Spurs on points and Liverpool on GD?

In no way am i excusing the trash fire performances we just put out, just saying there is no way we would have CL qualified with how the other results went.

The tie breaker is GD.

11 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

The tie breaker is GD.

ya, i know. and Liverpool had a far superior GD than us. So no matter if we played amazing or closer to the reality of what happened, we still were Europa league bound regardless.

27 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

ya, i know. and Liverpool had a far superior GD than us. So no matter if we played amazing or closer to the reality of what happened, we still were Europa league bound regardless.

Well we could always win like 17-0 or what

2 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Nah course not but been nice to see effort.. Especially for fans who went up all that way! Instead all mehhhh and lose 3-0 and right before a cup final hardly builds confidence. Hopefully crap out the way and this is it... This is the real and last sodding test this season.. In a season which has been so testing of patience! 

N if they're gana play like yesterday might well not bother stepping onto the pitch