test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Jorginho

Started by Unionjack,

569 posts in this topic
15 minutes ago, manpe said:

If this happens, if THIS happens... then wow! Wondering now if the Kovacic and Seri stories were planted to distract from our undercover negotiations for Jorginho. This would be an absolute top tier signing! The level at which the Citys and Barcas shop in.

And if he end up at city 

seri would be a class signing.

And if he end up at city 
seri would be a class signing.
If he went to City, then we won't get him I mean all we are doing is speculating here. However, many reliable people have now reported the same thing, so I don't know how about you, but I'm buzzing The signs are good... Can't wait for wednesday

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Unionjack likes this

Just because I am miserable i fully expect to come home from work tomorrow and see no news.

Someone, somewhere prove me wrong. End this saga

Chelsea? likes this

Reports Barkley will vacate the no8 for him and pick up his favourite no20...

if the deal happens...it happens and if the deal doesn't...no qualms Kovacic and  other midfielders we are linked with are quality... 

Someone needs to give Kante #6. Hate seeing him wear 7 lol

7 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

I love how fucking stalkerish our fans are.  Absolutely brilliant

Its bits like this that really fuck up my mind. You get thinking WTF would some girl who has probably never heard of us do something like this if not for the sake of her brother?

And because we dont have much to be happy about things like these get the endorphins working better than any drug.

Sideshow Luiz and El P. like this

51 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I see his old dear is now following Chelsea too!

There is not many posts today on the forum. No moaning, no rants.

It is like we have been all waiting for Jorginho's mom to follow Chelsea on instagram.

Not getting my hopes up. Really good player. 65-70M is perhaps a bit steep but I'm looking at the fact Kante cost 32m and again its only rumours. Lets see though. Serri is off to Fulham so we need to get somebody. 

Dimitr likes this