test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Jorginho

Started by Unionjack,

569 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Transfer season hits its peak when people track down Roman's yacht and check out flight schedules.

I hate myself for even looking at these twitter rumors but apparently he's on a plane to london now lmao

DDA and 11Drogba like this

4 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

London is his destination but he will change airplane from London to Manchester.

Hope not.... from what we've been reading paying more for jorginho is our ticket to get sarri

5 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

Hope not.... from what we've been reading paying more for jorginho is our ticket to get sarri

Personally if  I don’t  hear it from sky Italia I don’t believe anything.

but of course hope dies in the end.

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

Imagine what a nightmare it would be for even the top clubs to go against a midfield 3 of Kante, Jorginho, and Golovin. Three midfielders who will swarm all over you and cover every blade of grass on the entire pitch. And two of the three are also extremely comfortable on the ball and can pick out pinpoint passes.

It's a dream midfield. But sadly too good to be true.

I would be delirious IF we managed to sign 2 out of Kovacic - Jorginho - Seri - Golovin

Supermonkey92 and akgw13 like this

Just now, manpe said:

Imagine if all this falls in place, we'd have a midfield of Kante, Golovin and Jorginho. How awesome would that be :worship: 

I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, but dont get your hopes up until they are holding the jersey and Chelsea officially announce them! I am trying my hardest to stay level headed, it is admittedly difficult.

18 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, but dont get your hopes up until they are holding the jersey and Chelsea officially announce them! I am trying my hardest to stay level headed, it is admittedly difficult.

Mate we are Chelsea fans, you seriously don't need to tell me not to get my hopes up :D 

akgw13, 11Drogba, Unionjack and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I would be delirious IF we managed to sign 2 out of Kovacic - Jorginho - Seri - Golovin

If we go by our transfers lately I wouldnt be surprised if we end up with Ki Sung-yueng and none of the above. xD

3 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Absolute crazy times if di marzio report this. insane 

If we hear anything tonight that Jorginho is on his way then I would bet Sarri is too

City fans on twitter are panicking. Its funny to watch

Dimitr and Unionjack like this

Made the mistake of checking what peoplle on Twitter are saying about Jorginho. There are actually people stalking his mothers supposed Instagram account and saw that she followed Chelsea.

Time to log off for the night. :drunk:

Dimitr and 11Drogba like this

Mother of Jorginho follows Chelsea haha 
i don’t know if this means something actually 
It means she has a very good taste for football teams.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Blue Armour, Dimitr and 11Drogba like this

If this happens, if THIS happens... then wow! Wondering now if the Kovacic and Seri stories were planted to distract from our undercover negotiations for Jorginho. This would be an absolute top tier signing! The level at which the Citys and Barcas shop in.

Dimitr likes this