test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Jorginho

Started by Unionjack,

569 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Fernando said:

We paid 7 mill less for the amazing Bakayoko, Shitty should watch and learn how to do business :cig:

8 hours ago, manpe said:

We paid 7 mill less for the amazing Bakayoko, Shitty should watch and learn how to do business :cig:

Just hope we dont have to look for a replacement for the wee baldy man. Can just see us with a waterboy/Baks/cCescy CM

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Just hope we dont have to look for a replacement for the wee baldy man. Can just see us with a waterboy/Baks/cCescy CM

Sarri is smart man I'm sure he already knows we need cracking midfielder to play with Kante

4 hours ago, the wes said:

Sarri is smart man I'm sure he already knows we need cracking midfielder to play with Kante

I'm just worried that we might not have a chance to find him a proper partner if he's offski!

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I'm just worried that we might not have a chance to find him a proper partner if he's offski!

There's no way Chelsea would let him go  and psg can't afford him cause they have to sell £60m worth of players before they buy players 

Unionjack likes this

1 hour ago, the wes said:

There's no way Chelsea would let him go  and psg can't afford him cause they have to sell £60m worth of players before they buy players 

It would be a black day in our Blue world if it did happen mate.

I couldn't see us letting him go without a scrap but I just read that there's no FFP problems. They've apparently just offered Ronaldo 45 mill euros and 300mill transfer. And with Naymar wanting back to Barca they aren't really short of a few quid.

I wouldn;t mind if they would just sell us Veratti tho if they were hard up.

I see Buffon is joining them too on a free

I thought dealing with Napoli was hard?

More like our board incompetence over and over again. 

I think he will be good for them, but if they think he can replicate Fernandinho they might have a problem. Fernandinho is a hyper mobile destroyer who happens to be decent with the ball at his feet. Jorginho is a wizard with the ball, but lacks mobility and the same edge fernandinho has. He is so important to what they do, against lesser opposition it wont matter, but against the big clubs and in europe it surely will. Good player, Good signing for them. The rich get richer and keep buying everyone Pep even thinks he might like.

Alfredo Pedullà: Manchester City want to close the deal for Jorginho which has been ongoing for weeks now however the player is also being discussed with Chelsea during the Sarri talks.

From. Reddit. 

Sportitalia claim Chelsea could snatch Jorginho from Manchester City and use him to get Maurizio Sarri from Napoli

I would take  a hard on if we sign Jorginho 😂😂😂

35 minutes ago, the wes said:

Sportitalia claim Chelsea could snatch Jorginho from Manchester City and use him to get Maurizio Sarri from Napoli

I can't get excited about this.  It's too good to be true.  

Unionjack, the wes and Johnnyeye like this

1 hour ago, the wes said:

True mate napoli owner reminds me of my mother in law a proper cunt 😂😂

You know what they say mate. Look at their mums to see how the Mrs will be like!! Luck with yours then ;) I was lucky. My mum in law is a diamond.

Bet ADLs was a proper B........uisnesswoman!

the wes likes this

8 hours ago, the wes said:

Dimitr likes this

If we end up with sarri and Jorginho this would be a dream. 

Ypothetically we have a chance due to sarri but we haven’t manager yet so ...

I think regardless of whoever is the manager, we must sign somebody like Jorginho. If its Conte, sign him, if its to be Sarri, sign him. Just get it done. 

Dimitr, Unionjack and the wes like this