test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Jorginho

Started by Unionjack,

98 posts in this topic
7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Adding Mahrez too very shortly.

They wanna get the blended average of starter cost to around 50m sterling it seems. casually trot out a 550m sterling starting XI with another 200m sterling or so on the bench.

I genuinely do not understand the point of FFP. honestly.

Fuck me, Its already too late. Haggling over Sarri and our main targets are moving to other clubs. 

Seri or Weigl it is.

56 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Fuck me, Its already too late. Haggling over Sarri and our main targets are moving to other clubs. 

Seri or Weigl it is.

Weigl would be an option maybe a swap deal for michy? 

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Weigl would be an option maybe a swap deal for michy? 

I think Ampadu could be Weigl-esque in maybe 2 years. Bit more physicality to him, could be a special player.

11Drogba likes this

Great player but don't see why hes going to City, hes in his best years and maybe controversially maybe not, I think Fernandinho is still a better player (think hes been really really good under Pep for City, after he started to look a bit more average under Pellegrini). Suppose it gives City more options and Fernandinho isn't getting younger but still an odd move when City have David Silva, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Fernandinho, even the boy Foden all there, he could be playing every single week here, or at many other clubs and I'd be surprised if Pep goes and plays him ahead of Fernandinho, or plays him ahead of De Bruyne or Silva in those roles they took up last season.  

This isn't about who is the better player this is about the player, the manager can make him become.  What City are doing is not settling, not resting and preparing for life 4/5 years ahead, rather than now.

Fabulous business once again, fat squad, big options, plethora of choice.

40 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This isn't about who is the better player this is about the player, the manager can make him become.  What City are doing is not settling, not resting and preparing for life 4/5 years ahead, rather than now.

Fabulous business once again, fat squad, big options, plethora of choice.

True. I suppose if we had matched their fee and had Sarri maybe he'd think differently but I suppose we haven't. This managerial conundrum is fucking us up in the market. 

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis says he has rejected an offer from Manchester City for midfielder Jorginho.

He told Corriere dello Sport: "Jorginho? I have refused an offer from Man City worth €45m (£39.3m) plus €5m (£4.3m) in bonuses."

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis says he has rejected an offer from Manchester City for midfielder Jorginho.

He told Corriere dello Sport: "Jorginho? I have refused an offer from Man City worth €45m (£39.3m) plus €5m (£4.3m) in bonuses."

This guy is pure agro. He really doesn't give into pressure. As annoying as he is, you have to commend his stubborness. If you was a Napoli fan, you would absolutely love him.

Johnnyeye and the wes like this

Just now, Dimitr said:

This is why   ADL is the best negotiator.

in today's transfer market I would say Jorginho is worth £60m I hope we go for him 

Dimitr likes this

Manchester City are considering moves for Southampton’s Mario Lemina or Real Madrid's Mateo Kovacic as potential alternatives to Jorginho, Sky Sports News understands.

sounds like city losing interested in Jorginho 

Dimitr likes this

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Manchester City are considering moves for Southampton’s Mario Lemina or Real Madrid's Mateo Kovacic as potential alternatives to Jorginho, Sky Sports News understands.

sounds like city losing interested in Jorginho 

Feels like a bargaining tactic, Jorginho really only has one suitor and its City (unless we somehow resolve Sarri) so they don't have to give in to the whims of ADL. I'd still expect to see Jorginho in manchester eventually. City don't miss on their 1st targets.