test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Jorginho

Started by Unionjack,

569 posts in this topic

There isn't actually a flight to London from Naples for the next 5 hours, altough there were earlier flights to London. Have fun stalking ;P

10:10 11:23 Departed

U2_EZY.png 

London (LGW)U28532 (A320)

10:30 11:32 Departed

U2_EZY.png

London (LTN)U22416 (A319)

11:10 Scheduled*

FR_RYR.png

London (STN)FR1833 (73H)

11:15 Scheduled*

BA_BAW.png
London (LGW)BA2607 (319)

#Jorginho's travelling from #Naples to #London. his flight is BA2607 departed from Capodichinio Airport at 11:25am local time for #London Gatwick Airport. He's coming to #Chelsea!

Supermonkey92 and xPetrCechx like this

I actually thought it was more likely people would be searching for Sarri in airports etc.  No sign..... yet

Private jet do exist, please he took the back door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's always so hilarious that once a player makes a choice the opposite fans *cough bluemoon* think that player is sh*t all of the sudden and wasn't worth it. (If he actually signs :P)

I remember the impact Fabregas had on our team when we first signed him, here's hoping for the same this time around.