test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Jorginho

Started by Unionjack,

569 posts in this topic

I think we need to calm down a little, nothing has happened yet, we've waited weeks and heard nothing, unlikely we are going to see 5 signings and a new manager within a week but got to admit its nice to see some positive news for a change

Interesting way of taking pens, that.
Worst taking I have ever seen. It's like admitting that your shoting is shit and because of that trying to fool a keeper.

Poslano sa mog SM-A310F koristeći Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

I think we need to calm down a little, nothing has happened yet, we've waited weeks and heard nothing, unlikely we are going to see 5 signings and a new manager within a week but got to admit its nice to see some positive news for a change

Its not within a week.  Its the 'planned' deals

Hmm, Marina outbidding City sounds far-fetched... The sceptic in me thinks this is a strategic leak from Napoli's end to push City to bid higher. We'll see.

2 hours ago, Liuxas said:

Thanks, guys for the answer. I gonna look for some videos of him.

Check out some Sarri videos as well if you want to see how his midfield at Napoli was balanced.

Jorginho - DLP

Allan - Box to Box

Hamsik - Attacking

Liuxas likes this

1 hour ago, The Chels said:

Hmm, Marina outbidding City sounds far-fetched... The sceptic in me thinks this is a strategic leak from Napoli's end to push City to bid higher. We'll see.

Not really. DiMarzio is the most reliable out there. If it was just an XYZ paper, that'd be understandable. 

City apparently wanted to pay 52 million while Napoli were asking for 55-57 million (Euros). 

This double deal gives them the money they wanted for both Sarri (8 Millon euros) and Jorginho (55 million Euros)

11 hours ago, manpe said:

Weirdly, Daily Mail has become quite a good source lately imo. I know they have broken quite a few true stories before anybody else, but I can't name specific cases (Barca bidding for Willian was one of them I think).

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

So WTF happened with this 'Gentlemans agreememt' that ADL wanted about Sarri not taking any players with him?

25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

So WTF happened with this 'Gentlemans agreememt' that ADL wanted about Sarri not taking any players with him?

Dont remind them. 

Unionjack likes this

3 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Dont remind them. 

ADL strikes me as having the memory of an efelump and as stubborn as a mule so I cant see him forgetting bugga all specially where money is concerned - and Chelsea!

Chelsea? likes this

1 minute ago, Jason said:

pokemon-15.gif?1384968217

Translate as money talks eh!

Lets hope we are talking the same language.

As much as I am excited for Sarri, €57m (+8) for Jorginho are ridiculous though.

4 minutes ago, simonez said:

As much as I am excited for Sarri, €57m (+8) for Jorginho are ridiculous though.

Considering we're paying for Sarri too and dealing with ADL, i think we can't complain.

Unionjack and oldportblue like this

I like him, but I have worries on whether he’s athletic enough to have maximum impact in the PL. 

Sarri/Rugani/Jorginho/Golovin is a great start to the summer though. 

Dimitr and oldportblue like this