test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Jorginho

Started by Unionjack,

569 posts in this topic

Kinda weird how Golovin was basically reported as a done deal a couple of weeks back and there's not really been anything since. Especially now he's out of the WC. Hopefully we've indeed locked him down.

Arse just confirmed Torriera who is only recently out of the WC, so it clearly doesn't take long.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Kinda weird how Golovin was basically reported as a done deal a couple of weeks back and there's not really been anything since. Especially now he's out of the WC. Hopefully we've indeed locked him down.

Arse just confirmed Torriera who is only recently out of the WC, so it clearly doesn't take long.

Russia just lost a heartbreaking world cup game on Saturday, its only Tuesday. Player will probably take 1-2 weeks off then we will hopefully close the deal. Normal vacation time after an international tournament is 2 weeks. 

Toerriera was a couple of steps ahead in the process, i have confidence this will get done in due course. 

Supermonkey92 likes this

Our first priority  must  be sarri and Jorginho and after that rugani and golovin of course. 

Chelsea have made a late approach to sign Jorginho according to the Daily Mail
Weirdly, Daily Mail has become quite a good source lately imo. I know they have broken quite a few true stories before anybody else, but I can't name specific cases (Barca bidding for Willian was one of them I think).

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

oldportblue and Dimitr like this

Weirdly, Daily Mail has become quite a good source lately imo. I know they have broken quite a few true stories before anybody else, but I can't name specific cases (Barca bidding for Willian was one of them I think).

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

yup, they’ve indeed become one of the reliable sources after years of being like daily express or daily star lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Jorginho? City & Napoli already agreed with a handshake so think will go city, chelseas revival could take place, but only if agreement should foresee arrival of Sarri" (@Carloalvino)

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

"Jorginho? City & Napoli already agreed with a handshake so think will go city, chelseas revival could take place, but only if agreement should foresee arrival of Sarri" (@Carloalvino)

so same as what is already being reported then? Cheers, Alvino, great insight

1 minute ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

so same as what is already being reported then? Cheers, Alvino, great insight

He didn’t said something new ,said that we can still hijack the deal . So we must make an offer now .

1 minute ago, AK-3001 said:

We have GAZUMPED MAN CITY!

don't build your hopes up the deal not done yet city could still get him