• Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing 10 games in a season never mind 10 games in the prem is not acceptable for a CFC manager/team imho alas change needed manager/players or both looks like 

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I've seen us with some shit sides in the 70s, early 80s but I don't think theres a been a team that didn't give a shit like yesterday

Its been a recurring theme throughout the middle and second half of the season in certain games. For instance the effort and application in the Man City game was almost as bad as yesterday. 

On 5/13/2018 at 5:10 PM, manpe said:

Sick performance by David

Hope that was a typo the "Sick bit lol

Brilliant me favourite band of all time, with the best guitar player....alright alright i know it wasn't Floyd but you know what I mean.

But I agree with Jason this bunch of cunts has made me feel just like that, even without the brandy.

10 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Hope that was a typo the "Sick bit lol

Brilliant me favourite band of all time, with the best guitar player....alright alright i know it wasn't Floyd but you know what I mean.

But I agree with Jason this bunch of cunts has made me feel just like that, even without the brandy.

Not a typo, sick in a positive sense of course :P

13 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I've seen us with some shit sides in the 70s, early 80s but I don't think theres a been a team that didn't give a shit like yesterday

The whole lot of them has said to us supporters fuck you.

I really feel for the traveling support they have been brilliant all season, all for these inept bunch of pretenders to give them the finger.

1 hour ago, bluephoenix said:

Is there a way to just erase this squad and start ground up?

I understand players not giving sh*t about the manager but for FFS think about the fans. You are in the pitch playing for a top team because of them.

yeah i done it with fifa ultimate team loads , dont see why not lol, , 

2 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

I understand players not giving sh*t about the manager but for FFS think about the fans. You are in the pitch playing for a top team because of them.

Eat lots of cheese before you goto bed. Gives me wild dreams but building a new squad might be a bit too wild!

But after this Saturday I'm going to try and erase alot of this season from my memory and go into the summer full of Carefreeness. No matter who our manager will be.

9 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

Sadly it's all clubs are the same the supporters are the last one if at all they think about.

Don't think for one minute that CFC consider us, they don't, they don't give a fuck about us all they're interested in is keeping Chelsea self sufficient, Chelsea fans don't like it to bad they say.

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Eat lots of cheese before you goto bed. Gives me wild dreams but building a new squad might be a bit too wild!

But after this Saturday I'm going to try and erase alot of this season from my memory and go into the summer full of Carefreeness. No matter who our manager will be.

Yeah i'm thinking alot more than cheese  may help erase alot of this season ...starting Saturday :drunk: :drunk: we better turn up ffs KTF 

9 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Sadly it's all clubs are the same the supporters are the last one if at all they think about.

Don't think for one minute that CFC consider us, they don't, they don't give a fuck about us all they're interested in is keeping Chelsea self sufficient, Chelsea fans don't like it to bad they say.

Has anyone seen Roman at a match this season?

I always loved how excited or dissapointed he got at games. My grandad he loves a bet on the gee gees. Every day he has a flutter and watches it on telly. And I tell ya I'm sure he thinks he is riding the horse. His hand grip the arms of his chair, he kinda bounces up and down, and he goes raving loony if he wins. No these are only £1 bets but its the excitenent to him. And thats exactly what Roman does. He fidgets about, makes little header moves and you know damned well he feels how we are feeling at that time. This is hy I thought he was different than other owners.

We have to remember that like it or lump it Chelsea is a very large corporation whose main job is to make money.Its not often that theres a real passion for the club in the boardeomm unless theyve come from a footballing background, And players are not USUALLY at a club long enough to develop strong feelings. So its really only us poor deluded twats that have any love,loyalty and stay with one club thru our life. There wont be many more players like JT or managers like vinegar tits.

But I'm also wondering if this is why our youth teams are so good? Many have started with us from 7 years old or so. They grow up watching the lads and dream to play for the 1st team. They probably have been brainwashed into thinking that one day,work hard - it ill happen! So they too might have a passion for the club?? Maybe if we did keep them around longer, show them 1st team love, they might play that extra bit harder than the ones on the pitch last weekend!

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

if we did keep them around longer, show them 1st team love, they might play that extra bit harder than the ones on the pitch last weekend!

Wouldnt b hard m8,by the sounds of it need 2 get your granddad down to cobham and give them whats what,alas that old fight and spirit seem to have left the club

27 minutes ago, mccg said:

Wouldnt b hard m8,by the sounds of it need 2 get your granddad down to cobham and give them whats what,alas that old fight and spirit seem to have left the club

Hes npt a football fan. Hes a Taff so he likes his rugby. But 92 and has 2 pints every night. I'll tell him ya said it tho. (ツ)

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Hes npt a football fan. Hes a Taff so he likes his rugby. But 92 and has 2 pints every night. I'll tell him ya said it tho. (ツ)

Get him a pint on me next m8 brill , ask him for any horse tips also yeaaaaaaaa ha