Unionjack

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Pascal fucking Gross.. Manchester City, Barcelona and Bayern must be shitting their pants.

I hear ya mate.

But in our current climate of seemingly not wanting to spend much, looking like no CL and never been a club which attracts the 'A List' players, we might be better off looking towards cheaper options. MAYBE other players with PL or lower division experience MIGHT work.

And its only a rumoured report.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya mate.

But in our current climate of seemingly not wanting to spend much, looking like no CL and never been a club which attracts the 'A List' players, we might be better off looking towards cheaper options. MAYBE other players with PL or lower division experience MIGHT work.

I rather sign a player who has the potential to be A list player than a player who's no better than drinkwater

47 minutes ago, the wes said:

I rather sign a player who has the potential to be A list player than a player who's no better than drinkwater

I probably agree but I'm also fed up of us signing players 'with potential' we have an academy full of those.

IF we are serious about wanting to compete at a top level we need to start bringing in proper class. But these links to 'wannabes' / 'hasbeens' / players with long injury histories and players that are on 1 year renewables do my nut in.

Close this thread else m gonna punch someone in the face... Players like Carlos soler Jean seri Ruben Neves and even this expensive quality guy Bruno Fernandes are there available at a reasonable fair price that will radically transform our midfield ...yet here someone bringing up pascal I don't know....

21 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya mate.

No. A year ago, fine. But the club brought too much deadweight already. 

Maybe we dont have the cash to buy 100m+ player, but lets not kid ourselves we cant afford to spend big. Last summer we spend over 200m and I have no doubt we can do the same this season (considering we should sell some aswell). 

Money was never the problem. But when you spend 100m on Drinkwater, Bakayoko and Barkley...

There will always be cheaper options that have huge potential and quality.

Sadly I have no trust our board can pull such transfers 

4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

No. A year ago, fine. But the club brought too much deadweight already. 

Maybe we dont have the cash to buy 100m+ player, but lets not kid ourselves we cant afford to spend big. Last summer we spend over 200m and I have no doubt we can do the same this season (considering we should sell some aswell). 

Money was never the problem. But when you spend 100m on Drinkwater, Bakayoko and Barkley...

There will always be cheaper options that have huge potential and quality.

Sadly I have no trust our board can pull such transfers 

This is what I dont understand.

We slag our manager and players off for their lack of consistency yet our board get away scot free.

Yes theres been a couple of times that when we strike early like Costa,Cescy,N'Golo we can get great cheap buys but then most of the time we get alot of mediocre players .

I always laid this at Emenalos door, probably because I just didn't like him tho. But we dont really know who or how our transfer system works.

I would like us to get a proper Technical director and have him and his team working closely with whoever manages us.

Way I see it we need to upgrade more players than we actually keep which wont be done in ine window. But without knowing what manager we will have and formation,styles,type of player he wants its absolutely pointless for us thinking of players to bring in yet IMHO of course.

52 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

This is what I dont understand.

We slag our manager and players off for their lack of consistency yet our board get away scot free.

I started to think that Roman might have his people in these forums. I have no other explanation why someone would defend their bad decisions like some do. Never seen anything like this tbh.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You