test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

244 posts in this topic

Let's not even begin about the tactics or choices *sigh* Same old, same old. Let's get behind the team and bring those 3 points home! #KTBFFH

bigbluewillie likes this

I think Willian will be the next Chelsea to Man United transaction. Mou loves a ready made, mature player who he knows exactly what he'll get from performance wise each week. He must not believe that he can't get into our team most weeks this season. Let us hope we indeed can get Martial off them.

Anyways, not confident at all with this XI. Three of our players with the potential to get destroyed by Liverpool's playing style in Cesc, Baka, and Alonso. Yikes. After not playing for a while and with Emerson playing very well in his stead, I'm actually shocked Alonso is starting against the best player this season in a must win game.

F*cking Alonso, f*cking Bakayoko, f*cking 3-5-2. Every goddamn time there's a game to be excited about, he ruins it by playing cowardly and apathetically. POS.

This 3-5-2 is so negative. Could Conte not see how poor we were against Swansea? We should be targeting Liverpool's fullbacks by using two wingers. Bloody annoying. No Morata on the bench is concerning too as I don't see Giroud being effective for the whole game.

Come on why does Emerson not start this game over Alonso ... Emerson has some momentum from the last few games, why could we start with him ... grrr!!! 

Irakozium257 likes this

We are surely going to concede, that is certain. The question is whether we can actually outscore them. Hopefully we can and we will.

I'm guessing that false 9 with Hazard or Pedro is the Plan B if Giroud needs to come off or isn't effective? Man...

Can't wait for the season to end. Get Conte out and get a manager who doesn't play negative football almost all the time. Sick of it.

I'm fecking sick of it.

I can't figure how we will win this game... Defensive and coward conte as usual... Highly predictable...

please Sarri come quick... 

Just look at the difference between these sides in possession. It's pathetic and embarrassing. Liverpool stroke it around with ease. We get it and either smack it long or give it away. Our midfield looks nonexistent.

Must win, desperate situation and we've hardly had a kick. At home. Taken us nearly 10 minutes to get the ball in their half.

No yellow card for Milner. Premiere league referees are pathetic.

Are you kidding me ? Two footed tackle not even yellow. No wonder it is easy to be play aggressive football for liverppol