• Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Luiz had missed 25 games this season thru being unfit to play. what ith his dodgy knee and his latest moleolar fracture. But they require a cast to imobilize the ankle and Ive not seen 1 picture of him on crutches or in a cast. So hes having a hard job getting fit again. I read that Emenalo is after him but what use will he be to them and ho much can e expect to get gor a injury prone 31 year old?

But as Conte is normally one for playing safe I cant see him even putting Barkley on the bench if he didn't think he was up for it. I dud say its not the best time to experiment I'm just thinking of ideas what we could do to have some sort of creativity and getting the ball to our top 3.

I get you bud, i'm also gutted about the young man Ampadu, he would have certainly been and option there.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I get you bud, i'm also gutted about the young man Ampadu, he would have certainly been and option there.

Such a shame. I had high hopes for him. I now see him on loan mext season. Maybe it will be good for him?

11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Gilnour just added a cracker grom outside the box. Now 1-4 to the Blues!!

Ended up 0-4 to us, 7-1 on agg:D

Wiped the floor with arse, all of em' were very good Hudson-Odoi was brilliant

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

Ended up 0-4 to us, 7-1 on agg:D

Wiped the floor with arse, all of em' were very good Hudson-Odoi was brilliant

I know mate. yje lads dominated them from the whistle.

There SEEMS to be good potential in a handful of them. And this next step is going to be the big one. They either get lost like Brown and whats happening to Charley in really bad loans or get somewhere like Andreas,Tibo,Mount,RLC has that the manager will take them under his wing and they come home stronger.

OR Do we keep a couple,let them have a few mins here n there, couple of cup games and see how it goes to January and see then if a loan would be better?

18 hours ago, fmsch24 said:

All we have to do is beat Liverpool, and then hope they either draw or lose to Brighton. Although i don't see that happening, but one can only hope.

lol don't worry we beat lfc 8 or 9 nill and we win our other 2 games  we qualify on goal difference!

Two weeks in hospital, pain-sleeplessness and all the rest of it.
Learned the Swansea result from livescore.
This is going to be a good match, against Klop - the hero of the year.
I hope the scousers will taste defeat, as their normal place in life is of course second string to CFC.

4 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Two weeks in hospital, pain-sleeplessness and all the rest of it.
Learned the Swansea result from livescore.
This is going to be a good match, against Klop - the hero of the year.
I hope the scousers will taste defeat, as their normal place in life is of course second string to CFC.

i hope you're feeling better mate. Cheers

12 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Even we should be able to score some goals past this Liverpool defence, the question is how many goals we concede.

Its strange hearing comments like this as we have always been known to have a great strong defence.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Its strange hearing comments like this as we have always been known to have a great strong defence.

Yeah seems like a long time ago in a galaxy far far away 

Related image

This game reminds me, kind of, of our game against Man United back in 2008. We were three points behind them in the title race but had worse goal difference. We beat them but still needed them to slip. In the end it was us who slipped on the final day lol.

Just beat the Champions League finalist and let's see.

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

This game reminds me, kind of, of our game against Man United back in 2008. We were three points behind them in the title race but had worse goal difference. We beat them but still needed them to slip. In the end it was us who slipped on the final day lol.

Just beat the Champions League finalist and let's see.

Fuck it. even if we dont make the top 4 we can piss all over these shitdippers and Manc twats just to remind them we are still here.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I hope Solanke doesn't bite us up our arse!

I hope he does. It might make the board more aware of the talent that we have in the academy and on loan. Selling talented players to rivals needs to end.