• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

You know like I missed the match live, and watched late last night, without knowing the score.

So prematch and before I went out I read through the thread, and there they were the same old same old......why 3-5-2, Conte's a coward, it's the end of the world as we know it.

Well apart from me and a few others he proved them wrong i'm pleased to say, this season I don't think i've seen more commitment from the whole team.

This is my point where are these knockers when things work out?............'cos you know since we won I aint seen 1 post from any of them, can I assume that they're disappointed that they were wrong, and Conte was right.

KTBFFH:D

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

You know like I missed the match live, and watched late last night, without knowing the score.

So prematch and before I went out I read through the thread, and there they were the same old same old......why 3-5-2, Conte's a coward, it's the end of the world as we know it.

Well apart from me and a few others he proved them wrong i'm pleased to say, this season I don't think i've seen more commitment from the whole team.

This is my point where are these knockers when things work out?............'cos you know since we won I aint seen 1 post from any of them, can I assume that they're disappointed that they were wrong, and Conte was right.

KTBFFH:D

True. Not a single post praising Conte either. if it was Mourinho it would have been another masterclass™.

It was a good game with good individual performances - except bakayoko who's being praised for a long ball. Never seen Mikel do that though... :)

Kante, Hazard, Moses, and Rudiger had great games. Toss up between hazard and kante for motm imo.

Looks like we improved a bit (last games), but I'm cautiously optimistic. This was always going to be tricky one for pool: they were tired but could not rest too many players - just can't toss youngsters/fringe at a game like this. Their focus is now entirely elsewhere, which means that they may be, even if unconsciously, holding back a bit and not overextending themselves.