• Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgh.. Salah goal number whatever no doubt. Other ex players have scored against us so far so bound to happen. 

Though we are on a run.. Finally.. Can see missing top 4 by some stupid point margin.. Hey ho. Hopefully put in a good performance 

5 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I just hate the scouse cunts just turn 'em over KTBFFH

+10 likes!

It would be massive if we beat them which is something I never dreamt I would need to say about them

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

+10 likes!

It would be massive if we beat them which is something I never dreamt I would need to say about them

That last home game result against West Ham is looking worst and worst now grrrr

47 minutes ago, mccg said:

That last home game result against West Ham is looking worst and worst now grrrr

Yes mate, I get what you mean but it's the other total fuck up's along with that, Bournemouth, Watford, Palace, they are all unforgivable.

4 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Yes mate, I get what you mean but it's the other total fuck up's along with that, Bournemouth, Watford, Palace, they are all unforgivable.

Yeah i hear you 4sure, but the hammers game was the last and latest home cfcfcuk up that  looks like costing us top4 ,2bh it dosn't matter to some players by the looks of it , a year in the europa league i'd use it like the league cup and give experience to at least 3 young homegrown talent playing ,with another 3 on the bench .and see how they progress.        

6 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

But it was the Pikeys ffs!!! Embarrasing.

I know I'd be shy to come out if I was one of the lads.

Yeah I know all dogs have their day  but it as the Pikeys!!! If youre a normal sunday morning player you feel bad when you lose - but I'm not sure how these top millionair pros feel when they embarass themselvs/ Like losing to the Pikeys OMFG!!!  Do they just shrug it off and go out for dinner with the oposition or go home and kick the cat? I know I'n a sore loser amd my dog can tell lol

Huge game for us and a win is paramount. But if Conte plays that donkey Bakayoko against them I dread to think what will happen. Too slow, cant pass and way out of his depth at this level. Even Drinkwater or Barkley would offer us more than him.

7 hours ago, Starman60 said:

Huge game for us and a win is paramount. But if Conte plays that donkey Bakayoko against them I dread to think what will happen. Too slow, cant pass and way out of his depth at this level. Even Drinkwater or Barkley would offer us more than him.

I reckon its a foregone conclusion mate. 3 man CM same as Saints.

Its late in the season to experiment but I'd still put Luiz or Barkley in even for some creativity. Even Pedro would give us a change.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I reckon its a foregone conclusion mate. 3 man CM same as Saints.

Its late in the season to experiment but I'd still put Luiz or Barkley in even for some creativity. Even Pedro would give us a change.

Isn't Luiz still injured? and as for Barkley he aint kicked a ball in anger for us since he's been here, is this not to much of a risk for this really important game?

8 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Isn't Luiz still injured? and as for Barkley he aint kicked a ball in anger for us since he's been here, is this not to much of a risk for this really important game?

Luiz had missed 25 games this season thru being unfit to play. what ith his dodgy knee and his latest moleolar fracture. But they require a cast to imobilize the ankle and Ive not seen 1 picture of him on crutches or in a cast. So hes having a hard job getting fit again. I read that Emenalo is after him but what use will he be to them and ho much can e expect to get gor a injury prone 31 year old?

But as Conte is normally one for playing safe I cant see him even putting Barkley on the bench if he didn't think he was up for it. I dud say its not the best time to experiment I'm just thinking of ideas what we could do to have some sort of creativity and getting the ball to our top 3.