test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Anthony Martial

Started by Unionjack,

96 posts in this topic
On 07/05/2018 at 5:06 PM, LAM09 said:

I think it's more than obtainable, if Mou really wants Willian. Swap him for the latter and pick up Bailey for £25-35m

With Bayer not getting CL football they could be forced to sell bailey 

20 hours ago, communicate said:

Martial is at his best playing as left winger where he can cut in and shoot, we have hazard at that position. Unless we switch to 4231, this signing make 0 sense 

Martial is a centre forward being played out of position for an idiot of a manager.

25 minutes ago, Jack25 said:

Martial is a centre forward being played out of position for an idiot of a manager.

LOL Not a Mou fan then eh (ツ)

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

LOL Not a Mou fan then eh (ツ)

Used to be ;)

7 minutes ago, Jack25 said:

Used to be ;)

Yeah weren't we all.

When things go its up we all seem to go for the managers throat. Easier than going for the 11 blokes kicking the ball.

SEEMS an agreement on price £52.4mill with Juve for him but Mou's holding off for news on Willi.

40 minutes ago, the wes said:

Man United will listen to offers for Anthony Martial but will not sell him to a fellow Premier League club despite Chelsea interest in French striker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5757651/Man-United-listen-offers-Anthony-Martial-summer.html

If that's the attitude from utd I wouldn't sell them Willian 

they did it with Mikhi so I think they are gonna do it again with Martial. Esp with a moron like Mou at the helm.

Does anybody  think martial could play as a CF  the way Dries Mertens did under sarri ??

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

Does anybody  think martial could play as a CF  the way Dries Mertens did under sarri ??

Hes already played there hasn't he? Howd he get on at manure?

I cant see why we are thinking about a swap for Willi with him tho. Yes for another RW and i know he plays L & RW & CF but Id prefer someone trained in ine position unless hes coming as depth then great stuff.

IF Eden does offski theres alot of similarlads at LW Asensio,Martial,Bailey,Lemar,Coman. All strong young fit. Know where the goal is and assists. Asensio and Lemar tho are left footed which is good too.

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Hes already played there hasn't he? Howd he get on at manure?

Yes he's played there I just have it in mind Hazard martial bailey would be great combo playing the sarri-ball stuff 

25 minutes ago, the wes said:

Yes he's played there I just have it in mind Hazard martial bailey would be great combo playing the sarri-ball stuff 

the reality will be pedro and robert snodgrass though

the wes likes this

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

But wouldnt you prefer Icardi or Lewa up front? The RW theres alot of good young fast lads like Martial.Bailey,Guedes,Conan,Suso James Rodriguez Douglas Costa,, but I still prefer Fekir =D

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But wouldnt you prefer Icardi or Lewa up front? The RW theres alot of good young fast lads like Martial.Bailey,Guedes,Conan,Suso James Rodriguez Douglas Costa,, but I still prefer Fekir =D

Gelson Martins says hi... 

the wes likes this

8 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Gelson Martins says hi... 

Whatto Gelson old bean!

Soz I couln't name drop ya but theres alot to pick from.

Tho I can see Willi staying myself I'd love an upgrade and preferably keep Willi tho. But theres so much needs changing it wont happen in one window or season.

But who knows eh. There may be lads that really show up in pre season andcan be used. Wonders never cease.

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Whatto Gelson old bean!

Soz I couln't name drop ya but theres alot to pick from.

Tho I can see Willi staying myself I'd love an upgrade and preferably keep Willi tho. But theres so much needs changing it wont happen in one window or season.

But who knows eh. There may be lads that really show up in pre season andcan be used. Wonders never cease.

that should our no 1 priority....an upgrade on willian while selling Pedro.. Then if sarri comes as reported we can promote Hudson Odoi where he can play cup games maybe Europa league and against piss poor opponents...he is a typical sarri ball player... 

Unionjack likes this