Anthony Martial

Unionjack

3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol...

Yes going by Morata performance I hope the deal goes through... But that makes 4 CF in our squad...none able to play on the wing

Martial can play on the wing. 

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it as being between A) them having confidence in Jose and letting him do what he wants or B. they see his past history and realize he`s on track to implode and so they refuse to let young talent go because they think he`s gonna leave soon no matter.

I see Jose wanting to do it..just a case of if their club will allow it and prefer to try to keep Jose over Martial. 

I think both players would welcome the move.

23vlxld.png

I'm very disappointed with the result, but I believe we are on a good track and we are going to do good things this season! Come on Chelsea!
Triste com o resultado de hoje, mas creio que estamos no caminho certo e podemos fazer coisas boas nessa temporada! Vamos Chelsea!
#CFC #comeonchelsea #W22 #newseason

Seems he just wanted Conte out and not leave the club. 

Humble opinion, he should only be sold for Bailey or Malcom (that ship sailed though). 

Martial isnt even RW ffs and lazy ass who needs to go to a well balanced club to learn humility and work ethic. Not ready to come here where everyone expect him to do miracles and the club being a big mess.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Not sure...I would guess we rejected the Barca bids because Willian said he wanted to stay so why  would he go to ManU now

WE rejected Barca cause that money gravving Granny thought she could screw them for more money and did Tibo WANT Barca? It was a double sell.

News of United going for Zouma on a permanent deal. I say Willian (45-50m) and Zouma (20-25m) equal Martial (65-70).

All parties walk away happy, Zouma & Willian get to go back under Jose. Martial gets to escape. We get a young promising player while unloading a RW who doesn't produce enough and a CB who is never gonna get gametime in our new system.

I fear this is one of those Logical moves that clubs are afraid to make.

14 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

News of United going for Zouma on a permanent deal. I say Willian (45-50m) and Zouma (20-25m) equal Martial (65-70).

All parties walk away happy, Zouma & Willian get to go back under Jose. Martial gets to escape. We get a young promising player while unloading a RW who doesn't produce enough and a CB who is never gonna get gametime in our new system.

I fear this is one of those Logical moves that clubs are afraid to make.

Willian and martial would be the same price. Zouma would be above and beyond. Wont happen tho. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

Hes trash. Keep him away from here. Overrated as almost all these players developped in the french league.

Hes just not motivated, Hes at somewhere that the manager doesn't want him and probably got told to play him.

Hes probably like Eden and needs that continual reassurance and a arm round his shoulders

Maybe?

13 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

Hes trash. Keep him away from here. Overrated as almost all these players developped in the french league.

He would flourish as a number 9 in Sarriball. I was in a chatroom full of Mancs watching the game and they BLAME US for blowing out the deal for Willian swap!! Lolol I said January window lets do it! They said they would toss in £10m on top, lolol

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Hes just not motivated, Hes at somewhere that the manager doesn't want him and probably got told to play him.

Hes probably like Eden and needs that continual reassurance and a arm round his shoulders

Maybe?

He needs to get the fuck away from Mo and come inhale Sarri's second hand smoke.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You