Anthony Martial

Unionjack

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Alan Partridge said:

He won’t stay at United but I can’t see them selling to us. 

Seems like they might not have a choice though. Their valuation excludes any top European team, Martial wants to play in the prem, he would prefer to play striker. I am not confident this will get done, but if egos are not involved we each have something the other desperately wants we should be able to get a deal done. But that ego thing is a real bitch:drunk: 

Anthony Martial facing £180,000 fine after going AWOL from Manchester United's pre-season tour of USA and missing EIGHT days of training

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6014241/Martial-facing-180-000-fine-going-AWOL-Manchester-Uniteds-pre-season-tour.html

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Anthony Martial facing £180,000 fine after going AWOL from Manchester United's pre-season tour of USA and missing EIGHT days of training

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6014241/Martial-facing-180-000-fine-going-AWOL-Manchester-Uniteds-pre-season-tour.html

How long do players get maternity leave?

39 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

How long do players get maternity leave?

Morata wife had twins two days ago he's back in training already looks like martial wants out off Manchester 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Morata wife had twins two days ago he's back in training already looks like martial wants out of Manchester 

Not sure if that means Moratas mind will be more on the job or less now?

Anthony Martial has not reported at Manchester United's training base since he left their pre-season tour eight days ago and is set to be disciplined by the club, according to the Manchester Evening News

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

Anthony Martial has not reported at Manchester United's training base since he left their pre-season tour eight days ago and is set to be disciplined by the club, according to the Manchester Evening News

I was a bit suprized when I saw he was supposedly going to get a £180k fine. I know its normally a 2 week wages but I thought Martial was on £65k

Anthony Martial has revealed he will return to Manchester on Thursday following the birth of his second child, saying "my family will always come first".

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11456609/anthony-martial-to-join-up-with-manchester-united-on-thursday

that's martial away for his tea with that statement Mourinho will be going nuts 

Morata had several chances to score today but just lacks that mentality.  The only current other options are Bats,Giroud but obviously they cant be tested which fuckes us up.

We need to make this jump for Martial and make it work.

Robert Lewandowski 'wanted by Manchester United as part of swap deal to take Anthony Martial to Bayern Munich'

United are keen on Pole and have been willing to let the former Monaco striker leave - but only to a European club

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/robert-lewandowski-wanted-manchester-united-13021033

Manchester United are reported to be lining up Polish star Robert Lewandowski in a shock swap deal for Anthony Martial.

Relations between Jose Mourinho and the French forward have become even more strained this week after he left the Red Devils' US tour to be at the birth of his second child.

United have been willing to let the former Monaco striker leave even before he left the States - but only to a European club.

Mourinho does not want the frontman to come back and haunt him in the Premier League with interest from Tottenham and Chelsea rebuffed.

snip

Martial for Lewandowski 😂😂😂😂 I hope Woodward and Mourinho have been smoking dope or something. Not a chance in hell Bayern do that. One is a world class number 9 the other is a player with promise but has struggled with consistency. Not a rocket scientist but I know who I’d rather. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Robert Lewandowski 'wanted by Manchester United as part of swap deal to take Anthony Martial to Bayern Munich'

United are keen on Pole and have been willing to let the former Monaco striker leave - but only to a European club

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/robert-lewandowski-wanted-manchester-united-13021033

Manchester United are reported to be lining up Polish star Robert Lewandowski in a shock swap deal for Anthony Martial.

Relations between Jose Mourinho and the French forward have become even more strained this week after he left the Red Devils' US tour to be at the birth of his second child.

United have been willing to let the former Monaco striker leave even before he left the States - but only to a European club.

Mourinho does not want the frontman to come back and haunt him in the Premier League with interest from Tottenham and Chelsea rebuffed.

snip

This is such BS. 

Where will they play Lewandowski ... They have Lukaku and Rashford. And Jose is not going to play 2 strikers up front. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You