Anthony Martial

Unionjack

20 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

That swap will probably never happen but imagine straight swap for Willian and selling Morata to buy Bailey... 

Hazard - Martial - Bailey :wub:

The pace, dribbling, and interchanging with that front 3 would be outrageous. With Sarri as coach....oh my!

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

That swap will probably never happen but imagine straight swap for Willian and selling Morata to buy Bailey... 

Hazard - Martial - Bailey :wub:

Seems the most likely at the moment. If Higuain goes to Milan, I see us going after Martial and Bailey. These seem to be the options. I am still not sure on Martial as a no.9 though, but hey, under Sarri I am so much less skeptical. 

4 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Seems the most likely at the moment. If Higuain goes to Milan, I see us going after Martial and Bailey. These seem to be the options. I am still not sure on Martial as a no.9 though, but hey, under Sarri I am so much less skeptical. 

He always played nr. 9 at Monaco

3 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

If he's coming here, I actually think its the No. 9 he's playing (mertens role)

Agreed.  He was always a CF, IMO.  Tried to turn him in to a winger at Utd.  Then bought a young (ish) ST and an older winger, both for big money.

Every day that passes i get more and more intrigued to see him as our no. 9. I don't want to get too invested as its an extremely tough deal to pull off. 

2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

I cant find anything on this claim what so ever. @Dimitr where did u hear this?? BanterFM?

I don’t think he is spreading fake stories. 

On live transfer show 

but why they didn’t post this ? 

54FBE8E9-5267-4641-9F4F-ED8D15344662.png

5 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Cause Simon Phillips actually is a copy and paste "journo". Pretty sure he works out of his mum's kitchen 

Haha he knows nothing for our transfer strategy 

but he never copy paste fake stories. 

But i want to see for myself on their site .

56 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Haha he knows nothing for our transfer strategy 

but he never copy paste fake stories. 

But i want to see for myself on their site .

He basically just quotes any news that's already out there tho. It wasn't on sky's site because apparently it was a throw away comment from the presenter. Seems there was no fact in it at all. Long gone are the days when sky could be seen as the last word in reliability anyway I'm afraid 

Chelsea FC are interested in signing Anthony Martial from Manchester United this summer but they have not yet made a formal offer for the striker, according to transfer insider Ian McGarry.

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/07/chelsea-fc-news-man-united-martial-update/

21 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea FC are interested in signing Anthony Martial from Manchester United this summer but they have not yet made a formal offer for the striker, according to transfer insider Ian McGarry.

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/07/chelsea-fc-news-man-united-martial-update/

Haven't you given up yet? I cant see Mou ever selling him TO US not even with Willian

I'm just waiting to see who our next free will be.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You