Anthony Martial

Unionjack

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Sorry I missed you in my purge... I won't make that mistake again

Seriously why's this twat still talking about this. This is a transfer section isn't it? It's not the "I'm a delicate snow flake offended by cartoons" section? Go away ffs and grow up

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

you know these same groups have also used the expression "lol" online, they've also posted smiley emojis, they've also posted reaction gifs... so should people stop doing these things because of them? lmao... the pepe meme has been used for more than a decade by a lot of different people.. never a good idea to let the mainstream media dictate to you how you should act and what you should find acceptable

You do realize that the creator of the Frog has a 'legal campaign against websites, books and phone apps that he says use the fun-loving cartoon figure to espouse hate'.

Again, its of no consequence to me how you guys view this stuff, I was merely pointing out a fact... That Pepe the Frog has racist connotation attached to it. And regardless of the origin, currently it carries a negative light as highlighted by the creator's aggressive campaign to get off disassociated with the negative tone.

A swastika was once a religious symbol, it has morphed into a symbol of hate through association. 

I'm done with this now though, I've added those to the ignore list so its back to bliss...

The problem were always the people and not the symbols. 

Would you hate the nicest person ever, someone you know is realy kind to everyone, every race, animals,...has no dislike to anyone, BUT he would wear swastika tattoo for his religiuos reasons or just because he thought it looks cool? 

Naturaly pople would piss on him for being idiot, spreading racism, but he would be actualy the opposite, kind person.

Its the people who are poision. See bad stuff in everything. Take things out of context. Cant listen first and talk later once they know facts. No, they have to talk out of their arse thinking they know everything. 

1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

You do realize that the creator of the Frog has a 'legal campaign against websites, books and phone apps that he says use the fun-loving cartoon figure to espouse hate'.

Again, its of no consequence to me how you guys view this stuff, I was merely pointing out a fact... That Pepe the Frog has racist connotation attached to it. And regardless of the origin, currently it carries a negative light as highlighted by the creator's aggressive campaign to get off disassociated with the negative tone.

A swastika was once a religious symbol, it has morphed into a symbol of hate through association. 

I'm done with this now though, I've added those to the ignore list so its back to bliss...

Could you tell me how to do this...asking for a friend 

Just now, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

lmao it's an INTERNET MEME, and like all memes, no one in the world cares who its creator is, except you apparently, and what ridiculous things he may be claiming, no one lolll.... anything could be seen in a negative light by someone out there, so what?

and bringing the swastika into this discussion is just hilarious... the symbol representing genocide of millions, you don't realize you're actually diminishing the level of evil associated with it by comparing it to some lighthearted internet frog meme

1 minute ago, oldportblue said:

lmao it's an INTERNET MEME, and like all memes, no one in the world cares who its creator is, except you apparently, and what ridiculous things he may be claiming, no one lolll.... anything could be seen in a negative light by someone out there, so what?

and bringing the swastika into this discussion is just hilarious... the symbol representing genocide of millions, you don't realize you're actually diminishing the level of evil associated with it by comparing it to some lighthearted internet frog meme

TO YOU... Because the racist connotation doesn't apply TO YOU! But for me I take great offense.

Just now, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

TO YOU... Because the racist connotation doesn't apply TO YOU! But for me I take great offense.

to anyone with a brain.... one symbol represents the genocide of millions by an evil regime, one symbol is widely used to make jokes online and has been used occasionally by some extremists... to equate the two shows a troubling lack of understanding as to the severity and magnitude of what each symbol represents.

and using your logic, I could say I take great offense at you comparing pepe to the swastika, now what? we're all offended, cool lmao

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Square? I must be having a brain lock

KDB?

When we first got him there was something in an article saying that the translation of Cuadrado was Square so its what I've always called him  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

When we first got him there was something in an article saying that the translation of Cuadrado was Square so its what I've always called him  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LOL, I was thinking of him, but only because his head is kinda square

This is a very simple bit of advice to all of you discussing racism, swastika's etc, take it to a PM and stop clogging threads up with bile that doesn't need to be read.

If it continues the culprits can have some time away from the forum.

Now, back to Martial please.

21 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I am half bajan, you are a yardie (I assume), so as one westie to another, dun let deh damn frog vex ya mon

ya always gonna run into people wid no broughtupsy

please dont go all argy bargy, as if you do on every single likkle ting, ya end up in deh jenkins

200px-Cricket_West_Indies_Logo_2017.png:D

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am half bajan, you are a yardie (I assume), so as one westie to another, dun let deh damn frog vex ya mon

ya always gonna run into people wid no broughtupsy

please dont go all argy bargy, as if you do on every single likkle ting, ya end up in deh jenkins

200px-Cricket_West_Indies_Logo_2017.png:D

You make me laugh. Ta!

What I learned today on TC is that a drawing of a depressed frog is racist. Amazing stuff.

Martial would look great at CF or on the right flank. Does anyone think he can play on the right?

Nah I don't. As a right-footed player on the right wing he will mostly play a creator role with crosses and cut-backs, far from his main strengths. If he cuts inside he will be on his weaker foot. If we want to use him for scoring goals, then he must be left or central.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You