• Giroud
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That old cliche (not the arsenal or m.city 1) but if we beat Swansea and had have beat West Ham we would be looking at a real 6 pointer against Liverpool now tut tut tut ,:blush:

2 minutes ago, mccg said:

That old cliche (not the arsenal or m.city 1) but if we beat Swansea and had have beat West Ham we would be looking at a real 6 pointer against Liverpool now tut tut tut ,:blush:

If we had beaten Spurs and West Ham, we would be sitting in the top 4 right now!

21 hours ago, Jason said:

If we had beaten Spurs and West Ham, we would be sitting in the top 4 right now!

We are hoping that once again Spuds will do their end of season freeze! Imagine supporting them year in year out with sod all to sho for it. Might be worse for them next season IF Mr potato head himself goes to Spain somewhere.

By rights it should be a walkover for us but theyre in a desperate situation - as were Saints the other week.

I find it very strange theres no post for the academy FA Cup final. Apathy???

I didn't know where to post it but good luck to our young lads tonight in the 1st leg of Youth FA Cup final. Theyve got a GD of 26 and all clean sheets!!!

Its live on ITV4

I see we have 7 lads in the England U19 European Championships. The most other clubs have is 2. I'm begining to feel like playing the theam in the PL onve just to see how they would go. Whatever our youth coaches do they bloody do it good. Beat Shitty the last 3 times and will be our 5th on the trot.

Lets see Odoi fill his boots.

Good luck lads. Smash them north London gits.

EDIT

The kids played great. Taking a 2 goal lead to north London monday night when we can equal the Busby Babes record.

11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I find it very strange theres no post for the academy FA Cup final. Apathy???

I didn't know where to post it but good luck to our young lads tonight in the 1st leg of Youth FA Cup final. Theyve got a GD of 26 and all clean sheets!!!

Its live on ITV4

I see we have 7 lads in the England U19 European Championships. The most other clubs have is 2. I'm begining to feel like playing the theam in the PL onve just to see how they would go. Whatever our youth coaches do they bloody do it good. Beat Shitty the last 3 times and will be our 5th on the trot.

Lets see Odoi fill his boots.

Good luck lads. Smash them north London gits.

EDIT

The kids played great. Taking a 2 goal lead to north London monday night when we can equal the Busby Babes record.

3-1. A great start. Yet again our youth shines in the FA Cup.

5 hours ago, DDA said:

3-1. A great start. Yet again our youth shines in the FA Cup.

What baffles me is why they fail after leaving their comfort zone of the academy? They win leagues,trophies the lot mut ir SEEMS they work amazing as a team unit but not as individuals. Akk the hyped kids we have had but where are they now? Ive always thought that cream floated but our lads blend in and disappear.

On a game note I'd like to see Emerson and Barkley get a game.

29 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What baffles me is why they fail after leaving their comfort zone of the academy? They win leagues,trophies the lot mut ir SEEMS they work amazing as a team unit but not as individuals. Akk the hyped kids we have had but where are they now? Ive always thought that cream floated but our lads blend in and disappear.

On a game note I'd like to see Emerson and Barkley get a game.

Because money. They eventualy stop giving 100%. Just look the odds who makes it in top football, most had difficult childhoods, our youngsters have it all on silver platter since they are like 10. 

Terry was cleaning boots, Ruben, Odoi, Chalobah, Mceachran are/were driving ferraris at same age. 

Its very hard to keep strong mentality then. For poor kids, football is everything, for rich ones, its only a side job. Sure there are extremes too, but I guess our staff doesnt know how to lead our youth after they become indipendent with proper guidances.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Because money. They eventualy stop giving 100%. Just look the odds who makes it in top football, most had difficult childhoods, our youngsters have it all on silver platter since they are like 10. 

Terry was cleaning boots, Ruben, Odoi, Chalobah, Mceachran are/were driving ferraris at same age. 

Yes I kinda agree, but thats the sane at all top academys.

Maybe the answer is getting the up and coming players from the lower leagues who really want to get ahead and fight to play?

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

So, Liverpool drew 0-0 with Stoke and it means we're 9 points behind them with 2 games in hand. Our goal difference though is absolutely shit! :rant:

All the attention on the open goal Salah missed and the not given penalty.

Mines Zoumas MoTM!