test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Southampton 0-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

123 posts in this topic

Southampton 0-2 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

VictorMoses+Burnley+vs+Chelsea+Premier+L

2017/18 FA Cup Semi-Final
22nd April, Sunday, 2018
Wembley Stadium
15:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Gotta go for this. Sod all else to play for and our wembley record been a bit shit lately.. End this on a high! Don't go 2-0 down... 

Johnnyeye likes this

Wonder if Conte will take a chance and continue with Bakayoko in such a massive game. Think he has to, really. It's sure to be a very physical and high energy game since this is also Southampton's only way to put a shone on an abysmal season. Cesc would get bullied.

Hopefully the same team as Thursday but with Hazard in place of Pedro. It worked well and will be different to what we used against them just a week or so ago. They may not expect it.

Strike likes this

31 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Wonder if Conte will take a chance and continue with Bakayoko in such a massive game. Think he has to, really. It's sure to be a very physical and high energy game since this is also Southampton's only way to put a shone on an abysmal season. Cesc would get bullied.

Hopefully the same team as Thursday but with Hazard in place of Pedro. It worked well and will be different to what we used against them just a week or so ago. They may not expect it.

And Willian instead of Morata?... Christensen will come in for Cahill to I assume. I also think Fabregas will start, seeing as he was left out on Thursday.

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Conte should be sacked on the spot if he starts with Zappacosta at LWB! :rant:

I fear this too.

This is the team I would like to see.

Willy

Dave Cahill Rudiger

Moses Baka Kante Emerson

Willian Giroud Hazard

Cahill because he wasn't as bad as usual against Southhampton last week, and Christensen has been making too many mistakes of late.

Bakayoko because we have no one else, he certainly won't play Barkley.

Giroud over Morata because he's the better player atm.

BUT.

He'll play Christensen, he'll play Fabregas, he'll play Morata, and I have this terrible fear like you instead of Emerson Zappacosta

In all honesty though either team should beat Southhampton...........but then again, no matter who Conte picks are they going to turn up.

It's all scripted by the ILLUMINATI that Chelsea vs Man UTD in the FA Cup Final and Mourinho will get the win over Chelsea in the Final and over Conte.

6 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

It's all scripted by the ILLUMINATI that Chelsea vs Man UTD in the FA Cup Final and Mourinho will get the win over Chelsea in the Final and over Conte.

I think that too bud.

But let's try to be positive<_< beat Southampton and really piss off that cunt Mourinho in the final KTBFFH

need this final to save the season, especially because it will be against Mourinho and United

Giroud leading the line by himself today & we're back to a two man midfield with Cesc.

Missed the starting 11, anyone please
Caballero; Azpilicueta, Cahill ©, Rudiger; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Emerson; Willian, Giroud, Hazard
DYC. likes this

Thanks bud.

Well almost the team I picked:)

I thought he'd pick Baka

Hmmmm. Cahill in the center again with Cesc in a midfield 2 as protection. Southampton have put out their two most athletic midfielders as well so this could get ugly in the center of the pitch if Cesc isn't in great form.

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hmmmm. Cahill in the center again with Cesc in a midfield 2 as protection. Southampton have put out their two most athletic midfielders as well so this could get ugly in the center of the pitch if Cesc isn't in great form.

My concern here is Fabregas doesn't have any defensive qualities so "great form" suggest to me he'd better be pinging them thar balls left right and center.

Why is Cahill in the team?!?!?!??! 

That's a mistake guaranteed. 

I hope Emerson shines.

Why no Courtois