• Giroud
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if Conte will take a chance and continue with Bakayoko in such a massive game. Think he has to, really. It's sure to be a very physical and high energy game since this is also Southampton's only way to put a shone on an abysmal season. Cesc would get bullied.

Hopefully the same team as Thursday but with Hazard in place of Pedro. It worked well and will be different to what we used against them just a week or so ago. They may not expect it.

31 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Wonder if Conte will take a chance and continue with Bakayoko in such a massive game. Think he has to, really. It's sure to be a very physical and high energy game since this is also Southampton's only way to put a shone on an abysmal season. Cesc would get bullied.

Hopefully the same team as Thursday but with Hazard in place of Pedro. It worked well and will be different to what we used against them just a week or so ago. They may not expect it.

And Willian instead of Morata?... Christensen will come in for Cahill to I assume. I also think Fabregas will start, seeing as he was left out on Thursday.

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Conte should be sacked on the spot if he starts with Zappacosta at LWB! :rant:

I fear this too.

This is the team I would like to see.

Willy

Dave Cahill Rudiger

Moses Baka Kante Emerson

Willian Giroud Hazard

Cahill because he wasn't as bad as usual against Southhampton last week, and Christensen has been making too many mistakes of late.

Bakayoko because we have no one else, he certainly won't play Barkley.

Giroud over Morata because he's the better player atm.

BUT.

He'll play Christensen, he'll play Fabregas, he'll play Morata, and I have this terrible fear like you instead of Emerson Zappacosta

In all honesty though either team should beat Southhampton...........but then again, no matter who Conte picks are they going to turn up.

6 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

It's all scripted by the ILLUMINATI that Chelsea vs Man UTD in the FA Cup Final and Mourinho will get the win over Chelsea in the Final and over Conte.

I think that too bud.

But let's try to be positive<_< beat Southampton and really piss off that cunt Mourinho in the final KTBFFH

Hmmmm. Cahill in the center again with Cesc in a midfield 2 as protection. Southampton have put out their two most athletic midfielders as well so this could get ugly in the center of the pitch if Cesc isn't in great form.