test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Burnley 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

107 posts in this topic

Burnley 1-2 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Olivier+Giroud+Southampton+vs+Chelsea+Pr

2017/18 Premier League Match 34
19th April, Thursday, 2018
Turf Moor
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

Must start Giroud for me, this is going to be one tough and physical game. Not sure if the Rudiger noises are true and he's fell out with Conte, but we need him also in the starting 11.

If we start like we did against Southampton, then Burnley will kill us.

Be nice to get a look at Emerson for longer than 10 minutes. Hopefully he seizes his chance because he hasnt played a lot. Hopefully Giroud starts but can see Conte going for Morata. 

27 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Be nice to get a look at Emerson for longer than 10 minutes. Hopefully he seizes his chance because he hasnt played a lot. Hopefully Giroud starts but can see Conte going for Morata. 

Probably and we'll no doubt be frustrated 

Have a good a feeling we'll get a positive result if Emerson & Giroud start.

Imagine a game without Cesc or Alonso and Giroud starting instead of Morata. Excited!

Wow. Very interesting and experimental front 3. Pedro and presumably Morata running the channels with Giroud as the target man. 

Be nice to see Emerson get a full 90.

Morata on the wing? Hope it is more like 2 up front.

Hazard and Willian obviously rested for the FA Cup. So today almost no creativity in the team.

Also, quite funnily, I am somewhat happy to see Bakayoko in the line up :D Bascially anything that keeps Fabregas away from it.

Clearly prioritising the cup semi.

I'm surprised by omissions of Willian and Hazard though as we're not going to out-fight them and pace down the flanks I think would be our best option.

No idea what to make of that line up. Conte trying to fight fire with fire, it seems.

Hazard and Willian dropped(rested?). Bakayoko making a comeback which makes me nervous. Midfield as always looks weak, hopefully Kante carries us. Will be interesting to see how Giroud and Morata line up, 2 up front or Morata dropping deep? All eyes on Emerson though, this is his moment, the most exciting part of this line-up. Bench looks strong as well having many (quality) options. Oh and Cahill in the middle might be giving me nervous breakdowns, but hopefully has one of his rare commanding games.

This is our chance to maintain some hope and take advantage of spurs' slip up. This lot better not fuck this up.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

we have given up for the 4th place, thats obvious with benching willian and hazard.

Feels like it's been 6 months since Bakayoko started or played significant minutes. Almost forgot he exsisted, tbh!

Sir Mikel OBE likes this