Paulo Ferreira

chrismada9

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paulo Ferreira is staying at Chelsea, well at least that's a good thing we can take out of this headache of a day don't you think?

Not really. Ferreira is hardly integral to the squad and we could cope without him with what we have.

Not really. Ferreira is hardly integral to the squad and we could cope without him with what we have.

Stop being so fuckin negative for fuck sake... "not good enough", "could be better" ... he's a good player, loyal and doesn't bitch. What else do you want ?

-EDIT-

The loyal part is still under some doubt .. lala

Edited by manpe

tbh I would rather have Ferreira at the club than people like Belletti. People have said earlier in this thread Ferreira is more defensive. I agree with them

Stop being so fuckin negative for fuck sake... "not good enough", "could be better" ... he's a good player, loyal and doesn't bitch. What else do you want ?

-EDIT-

The loyal part is still under some doubt .. lala

I never said Ferreira is a bad player. But with the amount of right-backs we have, losing one is not a problem.

the amount of right-backs = 3 ... 2 would already be "little" or "normal" ... Bella, Jose and Paulo ... With the shortage in the middle park Belletti was called up, leaving only 2 possibilities on the right. As a manager I would love the choice, defensive or attacking player. If it was between Belletti and Ferreira, I'd choose Ferra because Bosingwa is already attack-minded and so is Bella.

but yeah okay no hard feelings, I just get a bit upset when some people get carried away judging players and not giving credit. Ferra was integral in the first season... he has fallen a bit short in the last few seasons, but he was still an integral part in the most succesful squad of the club's history.

Edited by manpe

3 right-backs is more than necessary. But we have Ivanovic also. So that's 4. And 2 options even after one is moved elsewhere is fine.

We don't need 3 players for every position.

I don't think Ferreira was ever integral to our team. He's a good player, but not outstanding. We have been trying to improve on the right-back position since a year after we got him, which tells it's own story.

3 right-backs is more than necessary. But we have Ivanovic also. So that's 4. And 2 options even after one is moved elsewhere is fine.

We don't need 3 players for every position.

Could be... I just hope we won't be seeing Essien back at RB though.

/edit

integral in the sense of, if we hadn't had him in the first season, what would have we done :P

Edited by manpe

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You