• Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Always hilarious when people form opinion based on goals...

It isn't the goals. It's the way he chases every ball, how he bullies every defender and actually looks likes he gives a damn. That's what I want to see when I watch Chelsea or Premier League football in general. Morata often plays like a man without a soul.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To go 2-0 down at Southampton is really poor I felt but glad to see we turned it around was a great comeback. If only we had put in something sort of effort in the games against Watford and Bournemouth when trailing... 

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

It isn't the goals. It's the way he chases every ball, how he bullies every defender and actually looks likes he gives a damn. That's what I want to see when I watch Chelsea or Premier League football in general. Morata often plays like a man without a soul.

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Morata was pretty good the last 2/3 games I felt? Dont think im the only one who thought that either. A man without a soul? Aww cmon. If that’s the case you could argue the team has been playing like a team “without a soul” except Kante over the last few months. 

20 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Morata was pretty good the last 2/3 games I felt? Dont think im the only one who thought that either. A man without a soul? Aww cmon. If that’s the case you could argue the team has been playing like a team “without a soul” except Kante over the last few months. 

I know Morata hasn't been WOW but just look at the difference in reaction. Giroud scored two goals today and everyone has gone mental over him. Morata scored two goals in last two goals - especially an important one at Leicester - and there was barely a word about it.

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

I know Morata hasn't been WOW but just look at the difference in reaction. Giroud scored two goals today and everyone has gone mental over him. Morata scored two goals in last two goals - especially an important one at Leicester - and there was barely a word about it.

Yes! but he still goes down to easy, and then complaining.

imo he's not a chelsea type striker, we need a Jimi Floyd, a Drog, or even Diego, instead with Morata we've got Mary Poppins

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

To be fair, he's been doing far less of that in recent games.

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

imo he's not a chelsea type striker, we need a Jimi Floyd, a Drog, or even Diego, instead with Morata we've got Mary Poppins

We're never going to get away from having physical striker as the main striker, are we? :chai:

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

We're never going to get away from having physical striker as the main striker, are we? :chai:

Well no bud, I don't want to turn this into a Morata thread.

So can we agree to disagree:)

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

When you play with alone striker you need a physical striker tho 

6 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

You're telling me Drogba never went down easy?

If you told me Drogba was very clever with how he went down (i.e. choosing the fouls to 'dive' for) then I would agree

4 hours ago, kobematabryant said:

Giroud is the best striker we have currently. End of. 

Which just goes to show how weak our squad really is at the moment. Giroud is a decent striker but in my book, he isn't good enough to be Chelsea's main hitman.

8 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

You're telling me Drogba never went down easy?

If you told me Drogba was very clever with how he went down (i.e. choosing the fouls to 'dive' for) then I would agree

Yeah but the Drog always had a result at the end