Man City Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea played badly today.....but man city....worse

hahaha cant see them achieving anything.....cant see any superstars joining them haha

What are you on? Chelsea played very well today, we created a lot of chances playing fluent fast paced football, scored three goals to the other team's unstoppable one, what more do you want? We were full value for the manner of the victory.

Fucking Mark Halsey should be shot in the balls. Terrible decision. And zero chance the FA would overturn it. Should have been a yellow, and Richards should have definitely been sent off for a blatant push in the penalty area on Anelka. Disgraceful performance by him.

I guess United are in the same position for that game at least where Vidic will be out to, but Terry is our captain too! At least in Alex we have a very capable back-up.

Mark Halsey's decision has taken any joy I might take from the victory away.

Awesome 2nd half, didnt see the first half as i was back late but heard about robinho... got in to see half time highlights... RICARDO CARVALHO! WHAT A HIT, PICK THAT ONE OUT!!!!!!!!

What a goal from Frank with the left foot, you super hero!!! also Great ball from J. Cole to Anelka!

Great win today, and a much better performance.. kept Robinho quiet for most of the game bar his goal, and I must admit Lampard's goal was fantastic to watch, as was Anelka's

Who the fuck needs Robinho???? :)

i agree m8 today's man of the match was A.cole he was brilliant today :thumbsup:

Superb performance today. Especially when their crowd were rabid today and the fact they got an early goal. Pretty much top drawer from the boys all round. Ashley for me was bang on, even a couple of step over' towards the end (class).

That's put a real marker today as there was more than a few people guessing that our downfall would start from today. Put Citeh firmly in theirplace as well.

Now for next sunday aginst Man Ure. If we can horse them then we are already nine points clear of them! Fuck all to worry about with the Bin Dippers and the Arse have no need to start croing about doing Rovers, Fuck me, The Happy Hammers put four past them as well last week,.........and they are pony :smiliecap1:

Just an after thought on today....Chelsea using the M1/M6 to get to Manchester, The Happy Hammers using the route to West Bromich and Millwall to Leicester.....So, One can only wonder if Watford Gap services got a good horsing today :lol:

It just shows spending 32million doesnt help that much :) we found that out with shev :)

Good game i want to see waht they say on match of the day about J.T sending off! defo Yellow! but he was totally in the wrong.

Meh dont care about Vidic lol,though with the VDS and Brown show that is their amazing defence they appear to have,fun times could be ahead.

And as they still have a game in hand (though they've gotta win it first) lets put some gap between us and them

Great performance.Good so see Moulda try lol shame he didnt get one but meh he helped

Edited by Laylabelle

Think it was a good match by us.

just yelled in the pub when that r-ho scored hahahaha

but the ref is a F****hole like no other

red card for terry

not giving a pen for crashing into anelka and erease the chance ?

not doing anything when drogba got cut down ?

summing up :

what an idiot.

could have a been a much higher score for us

but i am happy with it, especially seeing anelka scoring

every player was just in topform

He won't get it overturned to a yellow though, they never do that. He'll fail in his appeal just because it was a foul, and they'll say whatever the ref thought was right at the time was right and the ban stands. Unless the ref himself admits he made a mistake, but you can tell from the way he reacted to Terry's incredulation (utter contempt) that he won't.

There is no way a red card like that can fairly stand, when Vidic gets a yellow for sycthing down Robbie Keane with no obvious cover, and yet when Carvalho and Bosingwa are clearly behind Terry at the time, he gets a red for a challenge that wasn't even as bad as Vidic's? Jo only went to the ground after Terry had let go! Ridiculous sending off. It was a foul, but if that is worthy of a red card then we should have had a penalty and Richards sent off for his push on Anelka. Some consistency really isn't hard to ask for.

Absolutely fantastic performance, probably our best away performance since errr i dunno lol but a while. I feared the worst when they scored but to equalise so soon after was perfect and it absolutely shot city. Suddenly the Man city fans went quiet and we dominated the game. I dont think the City fans sung for 75 mins lol. Silence in manchester. Was great to score some excellent goals too. Overall, great performance. Thats what weve been looking for.

The red card was a disgrace. The officials knew they were wrong and changed their reason for the red. They are now saying serious foul play.....Serious foul play lol, isnt that life a 2 footed leg breaking challenge? Rediculous. It will be rescinded.

Guest Lampards Bitch

Im still buzzing from yesterday! The atmosphere was ace!!!! I was well pleased to be there!

We out classed them. Admittedly when I watched the lads warm up me and my mate couldnt really see where the goals were going to come from.............ye who have little faith!!! I did say get Anelka off he is shit and literally after I said that he scored LOL Franks goal was superb. Ashley had a belter of a game! I think that is the best I have seen him play TBH!

No way was JT a sending off! We could tell that and we were over the other side of the stadium!

Ollie, City fans didnt sing after Carvalho scored LOL was class! Get those tea towels of your head! Get those tea towels of your head!