Man City Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying out sopcast today. Previously I've had trouble getting it to load up, and today has been the same. Its been getting to 6% and stalling.

I cant stand watching the game on Justin TV as it keeps stopping and starting. If anyone else gets a decent sopcast link please post it in here.

:thumbsup:

Liverpool's result, coupled with the fact the result against Spurs may lead to some sort of backlast, and our excellent recent run against City, means we have a lot of incentives to get a result today. We responded well to pressure under Mourinho and to some extent under Avram Grant as well, let's see how we do with Scolari at the helm.

Liverpool's result, coupled with the fact the result against Spurs may lead to some sort of backlast, and our excellent recent run against City, means we have a lot of incentives to get a result today. We responded well to pressure under Mourinho and to some extent under Avram Grant as well, let's see how we do with Scolari at the helm.

I'm not sure at all with your predictions as you failed against Tottenham :whistling:

Whenever we're in a position to capitalise, we fuck up. Probably even more pessimistic after that result than I was before, lol.

I'd go for this lineup:

Cech

Bosingwa - Carvalho - Terry - A.Cole

Mikel

Lampard - Deco

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Malouda

- - J.Cole(?)/Kalou - - - - - - - - - - - -

Drogba

Prediction: Man City 1 - 3 Chelsea (Robinho - Drogba, Malouda, Lampard)

Edited by riks12

Oh noes, Anelka starting and Drogba benched. :(

I'm afraid Anelka will fuck it all up!

1 Petr Cech

2 José Bosingwa

6 Ricardo Carvalho

26 John Terry ©

3 Ashley Cole

12 John Mikel Obi

10 Joe Cole

20 Deco

8 Frank Lampard