test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Group G - Belgium, Tunisia, Panama, England

Started by Jason,

117 posts in this topic

Bats hitting himself in the face with the ball

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Batshuayi again looking like half a footballer.... Pickford looking shakey for England. Poor game in all fairness. 

Congrats Belgium for topping the group and good luck in the play offs!

It would be hilarious if, after this, England lost to Colombia :D 

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

What type of player actually is Loftus Cheek actually suppose to be? He has no identity as a footballer whatsoever.

I'm at a loss as to what we are supposed to do if we are to keep him  at CFC ibstead of selling him cause hes stated he wont go out on loan.

Lets see how Colombia goes. Be amazing if we dont win that

Johnnyeye and Tomo like this

2 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Congrats Belgium for topping the group and good luck in the play offs!

It would be hilarious if, after this, England lost to Colombia :D 

That's the thing.. We drew Iceland and people got so arrogant talking about the next game and seemed to forget that we hadn't beaten them yet.. And then we lost! 

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

3-0 and they 're not the second weakest.
Panama is on a par with Costa Rica in central America.
Still believe that's the case?

Belgium vs Brasil will be a cracking game.

If we do Columbia then I will really start to get excited.

RLC problem is mentality. 

He plays in such crucial position and he just doesnt look realy interested.

Take a look at Trent Arnold, hes a RB (also CM sometimes), and he wants the ball all the time, he has it in his mind to push forward, to move quickly...

RLC just doesnt show that desire and passion.

His ability is very unique, because he is tall and quite technical, but he doesnt have any stand out skill. The only way he progresses is to be mentaly above others, to be smart, to lead the team. Because he doesnt add some creative or dynamic outlet to the team. 

He can become very reliable allroud player, but not with that attitude.

That challenge with Dembele sums it all up. He had the ball, Demeble comes from side, shoves him off the ball like it was nothing and runs away, while RLC strolls behind. No awarness, no strenght for such a big guy and no workrate/speed to get the ball back.

When he tries something, he has very unique abilites, but thats a rare ocassion. With this lazy attitude he has NO PLACE in our team. I cant stand to see another slow, zero dynamic player in midfield.

Johnnyeye, Unionjack and 11Drogba like this

6 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

RLC problem is mentality. 

He plays in such crucial position and he just doesnt look realy interested.

Take a look at Trent Arnold, hes a RB (also CM sometimes), and he wants the ball all the time, he has it in his mind to push forward, to move quickly...

RLC just doesnt show that desire and passion.

His ability is very unique, because he is tall and quite technical, but he doesnt have any stand out skill. The only way he progresses is to be mentaly above others, to be smart, to lead the team. Because he doesnt add some creative or dynamic outlet to the team. 

He can become very reliable allroud player, but not with that attitude.

That challenge with Dembele sums it all up. He had the ball, Demeble comes from side, shoves him off the ball like it was nothing and runs away, while RLC strolls behind. No awarness, no strenght for such a big guy and no workrate/speed to get the ball back.

When he tries something, he has very unique abilites, but thats a rare ocassion. With this lazy attitude he has NO PLACE in our team. I cant stand to see another slow, zero dynamic player in midfield.

Yes! He seems lifeless. Like the lights on but nobody's home.

That thing with Dembele had me shout at the telly. Hes a big strong boy bit Dembele had him all night apart from a couple of times he got past him.

Its a shame cause he would save us allot of money but I really don't know what the answer is. Being sharp I think is in your nature and not something you can learn.

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yes! He seems lifeless. Like the lights on but nobody's home.

That thing with Dembele had me shout at the telly. Hes a big strong boy bit Dembele had him all night apart from a couple of times he got past him.

Its a shame cause he would save us allot of money but I really don't know what the answer is. Being sharp I think is in your nature and not something you can learn.

Well despite lack of work rate, he had very good season with Palace. And with EL, it would be stupid to sell him or not give him serious chance. 

He obviously improved in last season. 

I still cant understand however why did we sell Chalobah and loan RLC out, while buying Drinwater and Barkley for 65m. The only reason is they wanted out, but thats on club for not showing faith and give them a chance. 

Ooh RLC and Cahalobah are only youth players, not ready, not ready, but Barkley and Drinkwater are established. BS. 

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Well despite lack of work rate, he had very good season with Palace. And with EL, it would be stupid to sell him or not give him serious chance. 

He obviously improved in last season. 

I still cant understand however why did we sell Chalobah and loan RLC out, while buying Drinwater and Barkley for 65m. The only reason is they wanted out, but thats on club for not showing faith and give them a chance. 

Ooh RLC and Cahalobah are only youth players, not ready, not ready, but Barkley and Drinkwater are established. BS. 

I would be inclined to give Barkley a chance over RLC right now. I do think all he needs is a managers faith. RLC just doesn't seem to be sharp enough or be fighting to want the ball.

Ive always thought he was a gangly awkward player that reminded me of Bambi on ice and we over hyped him far too early which slowed down any progress. But hoped this loan would have brought him on. But again I think what hes done as been hyped again.

I can see him being used just to try and show we were right to hype him and it will shoot us in the arse.

I really do hope I'm wrong and wouldn't mind eating my words if he came good.

Johnnyeye likes this

On 28/06/2018 at 9:14 PM, milan.cech said:

Looking forward to that late own goal then.

It is not easy for everyone - especially for simple minds - to understand second degree humour.😊 

33 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

It is not easy for everyone - especially for simple minds - to understand second degree humour.😊 

Something you just proved.

14 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Something you just proved.

Just a mis-understanding then. :)