test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Group F - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

Started by Jason,

41 posts in this topic

Group F Teams:

1. Germany

2. Mexico

3. Sweden

4. South Korea

Discuss the teams, fixtures, results, players and everything related to Group F in here!

Winner is premade, but for the rest anything can happen. This year's group of death?

I think the new generation of German players do not have the grinta of previous generations. Ballack, Kahn, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Podolski were real fighters for their national team.

Müller, Özil, Draxler, and Werner were all awful in attack and Hummels was caught vacating his position over and over again thinking he's an attacker. They made Mexico look like a Mourinho coached side. Defend excellently and counter them into oblivion.

Löw once again brought that upon hinself. Persisting on selecting players based on as well as choosing the weong newcomers. their performances from 4 years ago. Khedira is not really up to it anymore, özin has always been the worst of chokers, Müller is a shadow and I got no idea what Plattenhardr is doing in professional football. Anf gomez is by far the worst of the true no 9s in the pool. It is really some feat to have this pool of players available and botch the selection so badly.

Leaving pacy players at home Once again drains our counter attacking threat too.

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Löw once again brought that upon hinself. Persisting on selecting players based on as well as choosing the weong newcomers. their performances from 4 years ago. Khedira is not really up to it anymore, özin has always been the worst of chokers, Müller is a shadow and I got no idea what Plattenhardr is doing in professional football. Anf gomez is by far the worst of the true no 9s in the pool. It is really some feat to have this pool of players available and botch the selection so badly.

Leaving pacy players at home Once again drains our counter attacking threat too.

As someone who doesn't follow the German national team I was shocked when I saw Khedira not only in the team, but still starting. He doesn't really offer anything. Never even heard of the LB. As you said, Müller is unrecognizable from the player he was a few years ago. Even for Bayern he's looked poor almost every time I've seen him recently. 

Sane should have been selected for the World Cup, big let down by Low, his pace up front would have been very useful today. Mexico deserve all credit for beating Germany in a game where many expected the germans to win, Mexico sure play some exciting fast football, they could have scored 2 or 3 goals today, Germany were really bad.

19 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Chelsea nemesis just scored. 2-0 for Mexico.

i hate that little mexican fuck, wherever he plays always scores against us

RoyalBlues likes this