test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Group D - Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria

Started by Jason,

Group D Teams:

1. Argentina

2. Iceland

3. Croatia

4. Nigeria

Discuss the teams, fixtures, results, players and everything related to Group D in here!

Will be interesting to see if Iceland can repeat their EC miracle. Will definitely be rooting for them as a small nation for small nation. However can't see them overcoming Croatia unfortunately, might finish above Nigeria though. Nigeria might also surprise and knock both out (my second preference, for Moses and Mikel).

I don't get the one of contender tag that Argentina has, defensively they are absolutely disaster. We all know that in international football, defence is everything. 

Argentina at one time was such a good team and I see in press are among the faves now. I dont normally follow things from outside of Chelsea anymore but whats their chances this year? Are they good for a few quid at the bookies?

23 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Nigeria just lost 3-2 to Atletico Madrid in the LaLiga World Cup Friendly.

The Nigerian B team lost to Atletico Madrid with Torres scoring one of the goals, the Nigerian team were local league players who had a brilliant game, the 2nd goal is one you'll not stop watching over again:

The Nigerian B team lost to Atletico Madrid with Torres scoring one of the goals, the Nigerian team were local league players who had a brilliant game, the 2nd goal is one you'll not stop watching over again:

It was a great finish. They did a good job all things considered

3 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Willy almost doing De Gea there

very sloppy from Willy, he's really bad with his feet, could have been very costly early on, how on earth did the Iceland player miss from there? should have been a goal imo, good game so far