test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Group C - France, Australia, Peru, Denmark

Started by Jason,

Group C Teams:

1. France

2. Australia

3. Peru

4. Denmark

Discuss the teams, fixtures, results, players and everything related to Group C in here!

Christensen's first big international tourney. Hopefully will play as starter and impress, will be keeping an eye. France to obliterate the rest with Kante orchestrating their demise.

Unionjack likes this

On 3/23/2018 at 5:38 PM, manpe said:

Christensen's first big international tourney. Hopefully will play as starter and impress, will be keeping an eye. France to obliterate the rest with Kante orchestrating their demise.

Is there really a doubt that France will thrash the Ozzies? It will be nice seeing Chuchie cheeks and Giroud playing.

Cracks me up that Pogba gets all the praise and attention and the wee baldy man just gets his little legs in gear doing his job.

Still getting used to seeing a hairless Drogs!

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Is there really a doubt that France will thrash the Ozzies? It will be nice seeing Chuchie cheeks and Giroud playing.

Cracks me up that Pogba gets all the praise and attention and the wee baldy man just gets his little legs in gear doing his job.

Still getting used to seeing a hairless Drogs!

Well so far it's far from being a thrashing. Australia very compact and disciplined, have a clear game plan. France on the other hand are slacking, no pressing, no clear understanding of what their plan is. They look more like a team relying on individual brilliance so far, but that hasn't come. 2nd half they need to up the tempo and intensity if they want to break the deadlock.

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Well so far it's far from being a thrashing. Australia very compact and disciplined, have a clear game plan. France on the other hand are slacking, no pressing, no clear understanding of what their plan is. They look more like a team relying on individual brilliance so far, but that hasn't come. 2nd half they need to up the tempo and intensity if they want to break the deadlock.

I'm suprized tho aren't you. Oz's central midfield are doing good/

Allot of empty seats there.

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm suprized tho aren't you. Oz's central midfield are doing good/

Allot of empty seats there.

Not surprised because I haven't seen Australia play at all before last world cup I think. They are a clear underdog team set up to frustrate and counter, we as Chelsea fans know how this can work. But I'm a bit surprised of how France are so passive and look devoid of sharpness in attack despite having super quick and tricky players.

Unionjack likes this

Penalty given after VAR review, France now have the chance

Griez wins it and scores it, nice pen

Haha now France conceding a pen from a dumb handball.

12 hours ago, manpe said:

Unless France gets a quality coach, this generation could end up like last decade England, but even more talented. 

Right now they are a bunch of individuals with a coach who picks names instead of building a team. Realy curious to see what Zidane would do, thankfuly team is very young and there is much time.

But Marwijk put solid defence plan too, I reckon france will play better against more open teams. 

Portugal played shit against Hungary and then ended up winning Euros. This French team has to work harder and as a team and maybe they have chance. Against austraila, every challenge was on 50%, time to gear up.

Fulham Broadway likes this

Giroud and Kante our most valuable player...

btw-

ITV World Cup panel; 

Patrice ''serial cheater on the pitch and his wife'' Evra, Roy ''complete psychopath'' Keane, and Ryan ''I fucked my brothers wife behind his back for 8 years'' Giggs. Gallery of cunts.

11Drogba and Unionjack like this

On 6/16/2018 at 5:43 PM, nachikethas said:

Peru plays some fast paced football. Also good to see Christensen playing.

Have started out that way. Took the ball off Pogba piece of piss.

11 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

btw-

ITV World Cup panel; 

Patrice ''serial cheater on the pitch and his wife'' Evra, Roy ''complete psychopath'' Keane, and Ryan ''I fucked my brothers wife behind his back for 8 years'' Giggs. Gallery of cunts.

Nothing like having characters eh! Makes Keith Richards look fresh faced!

Perus manager is a handsome looking happy chap eh!?

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

btw-

ITV World Cup panel; 

Joey Barton to complete all star squad :lol: