test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

General World Cup Thread

Started by Jason,

101 posts in this topic
25 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Joseph Hudgins as Dr. Flexi Jerkoff; William Dennis Hunt as Emperor Wang the Perverted

Flesh Gordon

Me and my mates bunked into see Flesh Gordon and we noticed a kid in the same year at school sitting on his own watching it which earned him the name Macintosh Man. Still think the best is Carry on Matron where women giving birth are placed in either the Bunn or Oven wards :D 

Fulham Broadway likes this

Bloody hell seems like the vuvuzela is being blown at the Morocco - Iran game just sounds like a swarm of bluebottles. Can you imagine sitting in the stadium listening to that shit it's nearly as bad as the English band.

When the group fixtures came I thought the matches are gonna be pretty dull. But boy, what a tournament we have now!

8 hours ago, nachikethas said:

When the group fixtures came I thought the matches are gonna be pretty dull. But boy, what a tournament we have now!

You think? Aside from Spain vs Portugal it's been crap. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Im very nervous with the keeper situation, im a fan of Pickford but i feel a massive mistake from him is inevitable.

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

I feel the group matches are very exciting this time. On paper, we have clear winners but after few matches, I think it is open for all.

You didnt feel Mexico vs Germany interesting? <_<

Johnnyeye likes this

24 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Useless. The VAR video doesn't load till the end before the 20 seconds end, so not possible to even decide. And I wouldn't say that 150 Mbit/s internet is too slow to load the videos properly...

On 6/18/2018 at 5:14 AM, Tomo said:

I enjoyed watching the Tunisian MMA team in action. Dirty sods. And the ref was fuckin shite too.

23 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I got 7 and I'm glued to the couch!

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Useless. The VAR video doesn't load till the end before the 20 seconds end, so not possible to even decide. And I wouldn't say that 150 Mbit/s internet is too slow to load the videos properly...

Stop making excuses :D

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I enjoyed watching the Tunisian MMA team in action. Dirty sods. And the ref was fuckin shite too.

They were, thought the same -and Kanes winner was justice.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

They were, thought the same -and Kanes winner was justice.

Been a bit of 'personal contact' in the box hasn't there but seems like the refs are happy to let it carry on. And cant remember which match but the commentator said it was good to see the refs allowing it for a change and they agreed in the studio!

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Been a bit of 'personal contact' in the box hasn't there but seems like the refs are happy to let it carry on. And cant remember which match but the commentator said it was good to see the refs allowing it for a change and they agreed in the studio!

Some of the punditry has been idiotic  :P Yup pretty erratic refereeing, - but giving the benefit of the doubt instead of being card happy lets the game flow more

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Some of the punditry has been idiotic  :P Yup pretty erratic refereeing, - but giving the benefit of the doubt instead of being card happy lets the game flow more

I'm not averse to having some physical contact as long as the ref lets both sides do it. But some of it has been bordering on ABH. That one where Amrabat grabbed Gurreiro and took half his skin with him. Musta stung. was probably the bang on the head sent him doolally.