test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-3 Spurs

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Palmieri (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

262 posts in this topic

Whatt the fuck is wrong with us, gifting the opponents with goals like it's Christmas. AGAIN!!!

Momentum killed. Out of fucking nothing.

Now watch Harry Kane come on later and score the winner.

Moses has to do better prior to that goal and Caballero has 100% got to save that. Looked better at first but honestly Tibo would have saved that easily. Other than that Alonso getting big chances. Thought we’ve been better team by far.

We should have been up by two goals at least, yet we provided ANOTHER gift to the opponent. That is not acceptable. Week after week stupid mistakes. And every mistake is taken by the opponent.

WTF IS THAT CABALLERO....He is not on Courtois's level.....Good performance by the team in first half

on second view any pro goalkeeper should keep that out from that distance. yes it has a lot of power but basically all he has to do is raise his arms, it is straight at him.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

on second view any pro goalkeeper should keep that out from that distance. yes it has a lot of power but basically all he has to do is raise his arms, it is straight at him.

it was a fuck up minute from everyone, starting with Moses. Sadly.

3 minutes ago, samzilla said:

ugh, just woke up to see we were winning 1-0...eriksen scores.

Me too:(

I couldnt care less for Moses good cross which resulted in an assist. He is average as fuck. Does my head in watching this clown.
That 45 mins alone has shown our frailties. Two good WB's and we are winning by 2 at the very least by now.

Why, why just why?! I am not saying we dominated them but they were not even close to scoring a goal. But yeah, we have a thing of gifting the opponents. Damn.

xPetrCechx likes this

No pressure on Eriksen as well....Moses could not make simple pass....We cannot seem to get rid off silly mistakes.....Those mistakes ruined our season

I think I counted about 3-4 times that Eriksen picked the ball up in space in that sort of area. Nobody around him.

Our players have to realize that without Kane out there, Spuds' biggest threat is Eriksen shooting from distance. Cannot allow him those sorts of chances because he's so accurate. 

bigbluewillie likes this

Just now, milan.cech said:

it was a fuck up minute from everyone, starting with Moses. Sadly.

yeah but also Willian did not retreat to prohibit this pass but yeah, esp this close to half time, moses should just hoof it into spurs half.

But the worst is that we were nto able to capitalize on this host of chances we head. they elave so much space on the elft. a fullback with a bit more pace than alonso would have had a 1 on 1 with the goalie twice. Spurs are barely defending their right. that being said, they gifted us a goal too. both lloris and sanchez fucked up at that moses cross.

I can't blame Willian for that.  He was making a run down the right to get the ball on the counter.  Moses hit the first man again.  Unfortunately it was in our own half and had half the team running the other way.

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

No fucking way! no keeper would have stopped that.

Why does Alonso play wing back? He is useless there. Stick him up front and be done with it. Get a proper WB who can hold the ball. Moses I won't even comment on... 

2 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

No pressure on Eriksen as well....Moses could not make simple pass....We cannot seem to get rid off silly mistakes.....Those mistakes ruined our season

mistakes and the ability to take our chances...both signs of a defecit in mentality, which conte already pointed out numerous times. We have sold experienced players with strong character and replaced them with mediocre ones without much of a winning mentatlity. That is what is hurting us now.

FabHazard likes this