Member Opinion

True_Blue

Its been a long time since we collided with TC,we mostly know each other pretty well now.So here's the list of the members and fire away :mouthclosed: Tri - BlueElliotEastUpperDaveEskWestonBlueLionMungiiTrueBlueChrisGnuOllieCFCRicky10misschiefLaylaSTEV3OShed UppercaptainmarvelCj RevoChangingman 2000Gianfranco_ZTrueChelseaBlueSuperSheva7Fulham BroadwayMike CFCRissy - cfcCameronHazboomStamfordT.TIf someone wishes to be added please let me know.Cheers

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion of the majority of this forum's members is that they're good people who are worth having around. I don't have a negative opinion of anyone on that list worth mentioning (they're just things like you could try harder at grammar), so it doesn't make much sense for me to spend the time to fill this out.

Tri - Blue - bald cunt hate the fuckin spamer :rolleyes: ,great lad,great friend talk to him on msn all the time top guy.Elliot - Used to talk to him on msn now he is to shy :lol: ,top block.EastUpperDave - New admin talked to him aswell decent guy.EskWeston - Guy that knows the most about youngesters and rezerves on this forum,good poster too.BlueLion - Match reporter,leads the prediction league (show off :lol: ) one of our finnest members. Mungii - Good guy,posts a lot.TrueBlue - Sexiest CFC - Fans member ChrisGnu - I belive a Spurs fan,seems friendly...OllieCFC - Ollie's a legend,a member that probably has the biggest knowledge about Chelsea(miss you on msn mate :) )Ricky10 - Don't really know him.misschief - The Joke thread is boring without her,knows her stuff much respect for this lady. Layla - Never tought she would become one of our top memebers but she's done it,talks sence i like her ;) STEV3O - I am not familiar with him either.Shed Upper - Jim's a top block talked with him on msn before.captainmarvel - Ain't it Miss Terry :D love her Cj Revo - Mr JoJo,decent guy hangs too much in the sexiest women thread ;) Changingman 2000 - We had our differences but i have nothing against him,he's a long time Chelsea supporter,and i respect him. Gianfranco_Z - Matt Matt my drinking buddy :) great guy just been missing recently.TrueChelseaBlue - Don't know him/her that well to have an opinionSuperSheva7 - Our American Chelsea fan,good poster.Fulham Broadway - Funniest guy to ever be on Cfc Fans/ Talk Chelsea talks sence and great sence of humour.Mike CFC - A4_London was it? :) top block top poster.Rissy - cfc - Goes to our away games a true fan at his age.Cameron - Good poster,but he's not often around.Hazboom - Our graphic maker top guy,used to talk to him.Stamford - Remmeber him from the old TC he was much repspected.T.T - Good guy,not much aroungd either.

As a lot of you already know, Im wheelchair bound and have been really unwell since more or less the merger between TC and CFC-Fans, a thing that really annoys me as I wanted to be a big part of the merger and the site. But what I can say is that 99.9% of the members that were on this site already are great assets to the site and as for the TC members, well they know how much I respected them and still do. So I won't name names, I just hope to be well enough to become a regular poster on the new TC and get to know you all.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to fill this out but to be honest i would probably say the same thing about most people here. Theres a few ppl that ive got to know really well since i joined TalkChelsea.co.uk on new years day of this year. And ive got a good relationship with some of the CFC-Fans/TC.net guys too. I'll give some views on the guys and other things that stand out the most to me though. Everyone needs an EskWeston and a Bluelion. Esk has tremendous knowledge about pretty much every aspect of Chelsea Football Club, whether its the reserves, the youth team or full team. He probably knows about our Dissabled team, womens team, blind team and deaf team lol. He's a brilliant poster and he says things as they are and always gets his points across. He also does a very good job on the Starting line up prediction thread and helps a lot with all aspects of the forum. Also posts heaps of useful info. Bluelion is a very busy guy, i'm not sure how he gets so much time to do things lol, he does great reports which are done in great detail and he also does a very good job on the prediction league. He also helps out a lot on other things and tries to bring fresh ideas to the board. Also we need the site owners, Jim and Dave have done a very good job on this site after the problems that happened which caused CFC-Fans to come to an end. They've done a great job getting this site back up and running. The site looks good and they have shown excellent commitment. Always willing to go that extra mile and putting new features on the board. I have a problem with certain "Fans" tho. We have fans here that spend all their time having a go at our foreign fans, our manager and our board. These people need to focus on supporting the team instead of disgusting comments like "i hope we go on a really bad run so grant gets the boot" These are not real Chelsea fans. I don't give a toss if you have gone to away games and supported Chelsea for 30 years, The team comes first and if we're doing well, then everything is just fine and theres nothing to worry about. At present, Chelsea of 2007 stands like this. Premiership Title contenders, Champions League title condenders, 72 games unbeaten at home, always get far in the domestic cups and won both last season. Its fucking rosey. 3 UCL Semi's in 4 years speaks volumes. Now the abuse of our foreign fans annoys me too. We have people like TrueBlue and Mungii who are great posters and know a lot about the team, they are not fans because we are good now, they have been fans for a decade and beyond and they need a break from tossers who have nothing better to do like post horrible, snide comments towards them. Overall, i love the forum, i love the majority of people and i enjoy being here. I dissappear sometimes because i see threads with daft rumours and a lot of bitching and i think "what a bunch of idiots". Sometimes i think theres no point me being here. I post video's in the gold room of highlights, no1 comments which surprises me. I was gonna do more but ovbiously there's no need, i probably will anyway because a forum needs things like that i believe. Anyway i'll come here as much as possible because i love my team, it's the biggest thing in my life and i need this place to express good feelings, bad feelings and let off steam. Ill say things as they are and if i don't like something, i'll make it known and if they don't like it, thats tough shit.

nice post Ollie. i definitely notice some of the things your saying, and its really horrible because we are all different and Chelsea Football Club is the thing that brings all of us together. so when you see bickering because of nonsense and things getting personal, it really does make you sad. come on ya'll, lets just listen to everyone's point of view and Talk Chelsea :)

I have a problem with certain "Fans" tho. We have fans here that spend all their time having a go at our foreign fans, our manager and our board. These people need to focus on supporting the team instead of disgusting comments like "i hope we go on a really bad run so grant gets the boot" These are not real Chelsea fans. I don't give a toss if you have gone to away games and supported Chelsea for 30 years, The team comes first and if we're doing well, then everything is just fine and theres nothing to worry about.
Elaborate on what a "Real Chelsea fan" is................ I'd like to know ???Yes the team does come first, which is why it hurts me to see some twat in charge looking like he knows what he's doingThe thing about a forum is that it is here for people to give their opinions on certain things reguarding Chelsea. If I feel or anyone else feels that they have something which may be against the grain then it will be said.If you dont mind..I'll quote yourself.....
i'll come here as much as possible because i love my team, it's the biggest thing in my life and i need this place to express good feelings, bad feelings and let off steam. Ill say things as they are and if i don't like something, i'll make it known and if they don't like it, thats tough shit.
So basically you're contradicting yourself. Originally you say people cant slag off anything about the team, but you finish by saying you'll say whatever and if people dont like it tough shit.

A real fan is someone who simpy supports the team no matter what. Maybe it looks as tho i'm contradicting myself but i'm not the kind of person who will post bollocks for no no reason. I'll call avram grant a cunt when he buys shit players and we get knocked out of the FA Cup at home to Accrington Stanley or Leyton Orient. I won't call him a cunt now because quite frankly, he hasnt done anything except pick Jose's team. I meant i'll give opinions and say what i feel. In the past, ive slated Ballack, Mikel and other players because they have not looked bothered and the critisism has been worthy. If someone plays shit, i'll say it. If we play shit, i'll say it. On the other hand, if someones good, i'll say it too. I judge things on what i see.

Edited by OllieCFC

A real fan is someone who simpy supports the team no matter what. Maybe it looks as tho i'm contradicting myself but i'm not the kind of person who will post bollocks for no no reason. I judge things on what i see.
Exactly....."support the team no matter what".....I dont have to support the manager.That is your opinion. that is what a forum is about. A contrast of opinions. If everyone agreed on everything we wouldnt have anything to talk about.One last thing...Avrammuppet-3934.jpg

I like the people around here. I enjoyed CFC-Fans forum, and was gutted to see it was down but Talkchelsea.net is as good as it was. I still need to put up my sig and avatar though :rolleyes: But yeah, being around other Chelsea fans and having mates to criticize and praise the team with is always good, because you know you're not alone with those feelings :DCheers