Aaron Ramsey

the wes

5 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

Vesper likes donkeywater in the morning.

Did you have chocolate -AND- coffee for breakfast? :)

I drink kaffe, a lot, I am half Swedish. We have some of the best micro roasters and wonderful cafes here.

This is one of our favourites, Drop Coffee, and this is our favourite varietal of theirs atm.

https://www.dropcoffee.com/products/san-cayetano-washed-red-caturra-el-salvador

elslvador-Recovered_large.jpg?v=15385485

Chelsea are having second thoughts about making a move for Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey because of the impressive form of England internationals Ross Barkley, 24, and Ruben Loftus-Cheek, 22. (Star)

Meanwhile, Liverpool have ruled out making a move for 27-year-old Wales international Ramsey, who is set to leave the Gunners for free in the summer. (Sky Sports)

• 2 weeks later...

Bayern Munich confident they have won the race for Aaron Ramsey

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-aaron-ramsey-contract-free-bayern-munich-liverpool-chelsea-fc-a8634646.html

Bayern Munich are confident they have won the race to sign Aaron Ramsey.

The Arsenal midfielder is available on a lucrative free transfer this summer when his Arsenal contract expires. There has been plenty of interest in him from within the Premier League, especially from Liverpool and Chelsea, as well as from abroad.

But German champions Bayern Munich believe that they have won the race to sign the Wales international.

There has been a recent breakthrough in talks and now Ramsey is expected to sign a long-term contract at the Allianz Arena from the start of next season.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Bayern Munich confident they have won the race for Aaron Ramsey

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-aaron-ramsey-contract-free-bayern-munich-liverpool-chelsea-fc-a8634646.html

Bayern Munich are confident they have won the race to sign Aaron Ramsey.

The Arsenal midfielder is available on a lucrative free transfer this summer when his Arsenal contract expires. There has been plenty of interest in him from within the Premier League, especially from Liverpool and Chelsea, as well as from abroad.

But German champions Bayern Munich believe that they have won the race to sign the Wales international.

There has been a recent breakthrough in talks and now Ramsey is expected to sign a long-term contract at the Allianz Arena from the start of next season.

B. Munich Don't need him too there midfield are packed out with talent 

9 hours ago, the wes said:

B. Munich Don't need him too there midfield are packed out with talent 

their only true AMF, James, is out till December, and goes back to Real Madrid in the summer (end of his 2 year loan)

Overall their MF is decimated atm due to injures

Thiago is also out for months, and Corentin Tolisso is likely out for the year or at least until spring

51 minutes ago, the wes said:

Up the sheep shaggers in Munich 😂😂😂

all said and done though, I would sooooooooooooo much rather live in Munich than Wales. Munich is actually a super cool city live in and to go visit. Other parts of Bavaria, erm, not so much!

On 18.11.2018 at 1:51 AM, Vesper said:

all said and done though, I would sooooooooooooo much rather live in Munich than Wales. Munich is actually a super cool city live in and to go visit. Other parts of Bavaria, erm, not so much!

Having been in Munich a lot for work I can say that the charm wears off after some time. It is super expensive compared to the rest of Germany and locals are often rather conceited. Shops close at 8 pm and the with everything being so polished, voiceless minorities who disturb the illusion of idylle like Beggars, Sinti&Roma, drug-addicts are pushed around by the police instead of being properly supported. But if you are rich and narrow-minded it is probably one of the best places on earth. So perfect for most Bayern players.

The rest of Bavaria on the other hand is really beautiful landscape-wise and the farer away from the tourist hotspots the more grounded and friendly people are. Would not want to live in the middle of nowhere there either tho. Best places to live are probably somewhere in the middle like Augsburg, Würzburg or Nürnberg.

On 11/19/2018 at 11:20 AM, Magic Lamps said:

Having been in Munich a lot for work I can say that the charm wears off after some time. It is super expensive compared to the rest of Germany and locals are often rather conceited. Shops close at 8 pm and the with everything being so polished, voiceless minorities who disturb the illusion of idylle like Beggars, Sinti&Roma, drug-addicts are pushed around by the police instead of being properly supported. But if you are rich and narrow-minded it is probably one of the best places on earth. So perfect for most Bayern players.

The rest of Bavaria on the other hand is really beautiful landscape-wise and the farer away from the tourist hotspots the more grounded and friendly people are. Would not want to live in the middle of nowhere there either tho. Best places to live are probably somewhere in the middle like Augsburg, Würzburg or Nürnberg.

Spain, Portugal is alot cooler to live than Germany, Austria, Swiss,...if you are open minded.

Personaly I dont like these strict, uptight, always in a hurry folk. Not because I dont like them per se, but because they transfer that attitude on you. And then you always feel that hurry and tightness among them. 

Relaxed, level headed folk in spain gives much more pleasant vibes for life.

10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Spain, Portugal is alot cooler to live than Germany, Austria, Swiss,...if you are open minded.

Personaly I dont like these strict, uptight, always in a hurry folk. Not because I dont like them per se, but because they transfer that attitude on you. And then you always feel that hurry and tightness among them. 

Relaxed, level headed folk in spain gives much more pleasant vibes for life.

Depends i guess. Lots of places here are very chill. Also Austrians are really relaxed and level headed very different to Swiss and Germans. But in the Germany you earn decent money, life costs are low and have a pampered welfare state too. Surely I would trade that for the sun of Andalusia or Algarve if i needn't the work here.

How about Slovenia btw? From the outside it sounds perfect. Sea, Alps, free educazion, decent healthcare, people speak English or even German, not overpopulated, not poor but also not expensive. 

Personally I would love to see Ramsey come here him and Giroud know each other well and would give some chemistry back into the team. We need our team to work together passing the ball and getting it to the strikers to score at the moment we're not attacking or defending like we used to under Mourinho and Conte.

• 2 months later...

So just how can Juventus afford to give Aaron Ramsey £400,000 a week? From raising season-ticket prices to selling star names to comply with Financial Fair Play, the Italian champions have perfected the system

Aaron Ramsey announced he will join Juventus as a free agent on July 1 

Ramsey will make at least £83.2million over his four years with the Italian giants 

But after buying Cristiano Ronaldo, many fans questioned how they can afford it 

Sportsmail looks at Financial Fair Play, boosted commercial deals and revenue

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6695075/From-raising-season-tickets-selling-star-names-Juventus-afford-splash-Ramsey.html

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

So just how can Juventus afford to give Aaron Ramsey £400,000 a week? From raising season-ticket prices to selling star names to comply with Financial Fair Play, the Italian champions have perfected the system

Aaron Ramsey announced he will join Juventus as a free agent on July 1 

Ramsey will make at least £83.2million over his four years with the Italian giants 

But after buying Cristiano Ronaldo, many fans questioned how they can afford it 

Sportsmail looks at Financial Fair Play, boosted commercial deals and revenue

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6695075/From-raising-season-tickets-selling-star-names-Juventus-afford-splash-Ramsey.html

It is like buying him for £45m and paying him around £180K per week, which no one would bat an eye over

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You