test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Aaron Ramsey

Started by the wes,

99 posts in this topic
13 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Welshman in Bavaria just sounds wrong

Why? Same food, same weather, same kind of hillbillies with questionable (part)human ancestery speaking an incomprehensible dialect

Vesper likes this

51 minutes ago, the wes said:

Up the sheep shaggers in Munich 😂😂😂

all said and done though, I would sooooooooooooo much rather live in Munich than Wales. Munich is actually a super cool city live in and to go visit. Other parts of Bavaria, erm, not so much!

the wes likes this

On 18.11.2018 at 1:51 AM, Vesper said:

all said and done though, I would sooooooooooooo much rather live in Munich than Wales. Munich is actually a super cool city live in and to go visit. Other parts of Bavaria, erm, not so much!

Having been in Munich a lot for work I can say that the charm wears off after some time. It is super expensive compared to the rest of Germany and locals are often rather conceited. Shops close at 8 pm and the with everything being so polished, voiceless minorities who disturb the illusion of idylle like Beggars, Sinti&Roma, drug-addicts are pushed around by the police instead of being properly supported. But if you are rich and narrow-minded it is probably one of the best places on earth. So perfect for most Bayern players.

The rest of Bavaria on the other hand is really beautiful landscape-wise and the farer away from the tourist hotspots the more grounded and friendly people are. Would not want to live in the middle of nowhere there either tho. Best places to live are probably somewhere in the middle like Augsburg, Würzburg or Nürnberg.

On 11/19/2018 at 11:20 AM, Magic Lamps said:

Having been in Munich a lot for work I can say that the charm wears off after some time. It is super expensive compared to the rest of Germany and locals are often rather conceited. Shops close at 8 pm and the with everything being so polished, voiceless minorities who disturb the illusion of idylle like Beggars, Sinti&Roma, drug-addicts are pushed around by the police instead of being properly supported. But if you are rich and narrow-minded it is probably one of the best places on earth. So perfect for most Bayern players.

The rest of Bavaria on the other hand is really beautiful landscape-wise and the farer away from the tourist hotspots the more grounded and friendly people are. Would not want to live in the middle of nowhere there either tho. Best places to live are probably somewhere in the middle like Augsburg, Würzburg or Nürnberg.

Spain, Portugal is alot cooler to live than Germany, Austria, Swiss,...if you are open minded.

Personaly I dont like these strict, uptight, always in a hurry folk. Not because I dont like them per se, but because they transfer that attitude on you. And then you always feel that hurry and tightness among them. 

Relaxed, level headed folk in spain gives much more pleasant vibes for life.

10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Spain, Portugal is alot cooler to live than Germany, Austria, Swiss,...if you are open minded.

Personaly I dont like these strict, uptight, always in a hurry folk. Not because I dont like them per se, but because they transfer that attitude on you. And then you always feel that hurry and tightness among them. 

Relaxed, level headed folk in spain gives much more pleasant vibes for life.

Depends i guess. Lots of places here are very chill. Also Austrians are really relaxed and level headed very different to Swiss and Germans. But in the Germany you earn decent money, life costs are low and have a pampered welfare state too. Surely I would trade that for the sun of Andalusia or Algarve if i needn't the work here.

How about Slovenia btw? From the outside it sounds perfect. Sea, Alps, free educazion, decent healthcare, people speak English or even German, not overpopulated, not poor but also not expensive. 

Personally I would love to see Ramsey come here him and Giroud know each other well and would give some chemistry back into the team. We need our team to work together passing the ball and getting it to the strikers to score at the moment we're not attacking or defending like we used to under Mourinho and Conte.

So just how can Juventus afford to give Aaron Ramsey £400,000 a week? From raising season-ticket prices to selling star names to comply with Financial Fair Play, the Italian champions have perfected the system

Aaron Ramsey announced he will join Juventus as a free agent on July 1 

Ramsey will make at least £83.2million over his four years with the Italian giants 

But after buying Cristiano Ronaldo, many fans questioned how they can afford it 

Sportsmail looks at Financial Fair Play, boosted commercial deals and revenue

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6695075/From-raising-season-tickets-selling-star-names-Juventus-afford-splash-Ramsey.html

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

So just how can Juventus afford to give Aaron Ramsey £400,000 a week? From raising season-ticket prices to selling star names to comply with Financial Fair Play, the Italian champions have perfected the system

Aaron Ramsey announced he will join Juventus as a free agent on July 1 

Ramsey will make at least £83.2million over his four years with the Italian giants 

But after buying Cristiano Ronaldo, many fans questioned how they can afford it 

Sportsmail looks at Financial Fair Play, boosted commercial deals and revenue

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6695075/From-raising-season-tickets-selling-star-names-Juventus-afford-splash-Ramsey.html

It is like buying him for £45m and paying him around £180K per week, which no one would bat an eye over

Johnnyeye and Unionjack like this

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

It is like buying him for £45m and paying him around £180K per week, which no one would bat an eye over

Very true mate. Didn't look at it that way! 

21 hours ago, Vesper said:

True, but I wonder if his team mates will see it in that perspective.  Could be opening a can of worms to their pay structure in the future.  Guess that's for down the road.

52 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

He is going to be on around 150k-200k pw.

The 400k is completely invented by british press.

from the BBC

then there is this

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal/aaron-ramsey-wages-juventus-playing-down-bumper-pay-packet-to-avoid-dressing-room-unrest-a4064416.html

both are well above your no-link claim

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Agresti is very reliable for juve releated stuff and Di Marzio for serie a in general. Both quoted deal is 7mio per year net (12,6m gross in italy) + bonuses. I believe those two more than Ornstein who just unloaded load of crap to make a hot topic.

Who would believe Juve would pay Ramsey double what Dybala gets? Even for free deal, that would be ridiculous and completely destroy juves player fee structure.

Kaboom.

11 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

He is going to be on around 150k-200k pw.

The 400k is completely invented by british press.

I don't think the 400k was invented by the British press. It's just a difference of how they present information compared to others:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/marcottis-musings/62/post/3773459/why-ramseys-a-big-risk-or-even-reckless-for-juventus-at-250,000-or-400,000-a-week

Let's take a quick detour here to underscore how cultural differences and norms still exist in a globalized game. In Italy (and Spain) wages are usually expressed in annual net (or "after tax") terms. In England, they are gross ("pre-tax") and they are weekly, a quirk that goes back to the game's working class roots when some players would do a weekly shift down the coal mine during the week and then play in front of 60,000-strong crowds on weekends.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I don't think the 400k was invented by the British press. It's just a difference of how they present information compared to others:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/marcottis-musings/62/post/3773459/why-ramseys-a-big-risk-or-even-reckless-for-juventus-at-250,000-or-400,000-a-week

If they reported gross fee, then it should be around 260k. Because he will be paid by italian club in italy, not uk. 

400k might be gross in uk, but this deal has nothing to do with uk, its public misleading and done for publicity.

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

If they reported gross fee, then it should be around 260k. Because he will be paid by italian club in italy, not uk. 

400k might be gross in uk, but this deal has nothing to do with uk, its public misleading and done for publicity.

As the above piece said, it's just a cultural difference of reporting in different countries. The same thing happens anyway if it's the other way round.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

yeah italian media say 260-270 K euros per week