• Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Because we have been so unpredictable. Never know which side is gonna turn up and if you recall, Leicester ran rings around us in the recent league game. Were lucky to draw that game.

Exactly.. It was only Palace. We lost.. West ham.. We lost.. Burnley.. Lost.. Bournemouth.. Lost.. Watford we fell apart. 

If we can make a good start of it there a chance but when we've been poor we've really been poor. Also we've had a few cupsets.. Norwich was very mehhh. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not a good team. They have at most 2 players who would have a shot at making our starting xi, and still depending on form. Most likely bench warmers tbh.

if we do show up - it’s been a while - we will likely beat them.

Fa cup will finally complete our conversion into arsenal so a must win tomorrow. :)

On 3/16/2018 at 11:55 PM, the wes said:

Lol I use to have that top when I was 10 years old 😂😂

Ahhh, the good old days when "we were shite and we knew we were". But we loved it all the same. No great expectations like we have now !!!!

On 3/16/2018 at 11:55 PM, the wes said:

Lol I use to have that top when I was 10 years old 😂😂

Great day that was even if it was the most Mickey Mouse competition ever in football history. There was a thing called the Texaco Cup but that was a pre season kickabout. Fighting everywhere that day on the tube, outside the ground and a huge ruck at half time on the concourse the old bill where really heavy handed a mate of mine got whacked on the head with a truncheon.

Chelsea XI v Leicester - Caballero; Azpilicueta (c), Christensen, Rudiger; Moses, Bakayoko, Kante, Alonso; Willian, Morata, Hazard

Subs - Eduardo, Cahill, Zappacosta, Emerson, Fabregas, Pedro, Giroud

Good: Cahill has fallen out of favour, Fabregas benched as well.

Bad: Alonso has not yet.  

Really should have started Emerson, kinda feel for the guy. And Bakayoko should come back in good form, he had plenty of time to think about his mistakes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk