test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Leicester 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

233 posts in this topic

People seriously think Real Madrid will pay 150million plus for the master of the backheel?? He doesn't even complete 50% of them. Lol

1 minute ago, BXL70 said:

Have you seen how Baka missed his header and got yellow card? This guy is not a football player.

Perhaps he should try basketball.

When Hazard played it out to Moses (over willian) Willian threw his hands out to say "pass to me!". In my mind, it was saying "Stop passing to the special needs donkey!"

Willian oh my days. What an assist. Crazy form he’s in atm. Decent half, but Bakayoko has been terrible which has held us back. Doesn’t even look a professional footballer atm. 

Kanté is ridiculous btw. Looks like he’s finally added that driving the ball from the back ability to his arsenal. Looks extremely comfortable dribbling through the lines. 

Willian doing everything Hazard is expected to. I would take him & Baka off at HT.

Have to have players that are going to fight for the cause.

Man, if we had another midfielder who was on Kante's level we'd be a completely different team. For every one nice thing Baka does, he does 5 bad ones. Struggles at even the simplest actions like passing and controlling the ball. Kante meanwhile was fucking awesome.

If we still had Matic in this team we'd be comfortably in 2nd and coasting to a CL spot.

1 minute ago, Valdo said:

Perhaps he should try basketball.

He is losing headed balls to smaller players than him.

Just now, milan.cech said:

He is losing headed balls to smaller players than him.

Ballboy it is then!:D

3 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Willian oh my days. What an assist. Crazy form he’s in atm. Decent half, but Bakayoko has been terrible which has held us back. Doesn’t even look a professional footballer atm. 

Kanté is ridiculous btw. Looks like he’s finally added that driving the ball from the back ability to his arsenal. Looks extremely comfortable dribbling through the lines. 

Kante running through them at will. He was doing the same to Barca.

Beigl, kellzfresh, Johnnyeye and 1 other like this

Kante is so good it´s crazy. Easily our player of the year this season and one of the best midfielders in Europe. We just have to add a worldclass player next to him so he can finally play alongside someone who is on the same level.

BXL70 likes this

1 minute ago, Styles said:

He is easily our best player. 

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

Maybe stupid to suggest but maybe he’s just gotten more confident after his good performances vs. Barcelona. He probably thinks to himself - if I can break the lines vs. Barcelona, who are Leicester? 

Styles likes this