test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

closed Barcelona 3-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      2
    • Moses
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      1
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      12
    • Fabregas
      0
    • Willian
      6
    • Hazard
      0
    • Giroud
      0
    • Zappacosta (sub)
      0
    • Morata (sub)
      0
    • Pedro (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

340 posts in this topic

This game is done. Why is he still playing 3 CBs? Because of the defensive solidity it provides?

If ditching the 3 CB system means letting Conte go, I won't mind him leaving at all. He can do shit with the Italian NT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, !Hazard! said:

What does Fabregas do exactly? He can't run, defend, dribble or shoot, and looks like it he can't keep possession either nowadays. The guy has too many deficiencies for this level

I ask myseld the same question. We are playing with 9 men and a flag pole in goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DYC. said:

This game is done. Why is he still playing 3 CBs? Because of the defensive solidity it provides?

If ditching the 3 CB system means letting Conte go, I won't mind him leaving at all. He can do shit with the Italian NT.

I have been crying for ditching the 3 at the back system for half a year now. But hey, we won the title because of this change last season.......

MichaelDance likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Courtois should have saved both of them easily. Going to be 4 or 5 isnt it?

Also Sergi Roberto is not a full back, Eden and Willian need to get into them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DDA said:

Fabregas casually losing possession in a game like this is a disgrace.

I like how he didnt even try to chase back. Just casually raise his hand and break out into a slow jog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if get one less looks less embarrassing. Before they scored again we weren't to bad! Even if playing for pride let's do that

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Courtois should have saved both of them easily. Going to be 4 or 5 isnt it?

Also Sergi Roberto is not a full back, Eden and Willian need to get into them.

the 2nd goal was very difficult to stop

DYC. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Laylabelle said:

Even if get one less looks less embarrassing. Before they scored again we weren't to bad! Even if playing for pride let's do that

 

That's it! We are actually decent, especially if you remember the Man City away performance. But our mistakes again!!!!

Laylabelle likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.