• Zappacosta (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, LAM09 said:

Some of our team have made mistakes & unperformed but Hazard failed to turn up over two legs. Extremely disappointing

He’s thinking about our contract offer at the moment. That’s why he wasn’t able to perform.

I never expected us to actually make it against Barcelona, I just wanted to see us perform and give it a shot. In the end, we basically gifted them with all the goals they scored. All our mistakes. We hit the woodwork 4 times. If luck was on our side, it could have been completely different. Some players completely let us down, sadly.

Has Morata done ANYTHING?

Shocking how poor he is. Not fit to lace Costa's boots.
Have to hope Giroud only has a knock.

Morata shouldn't see the like of day otherwise.

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Another post. We hit the woodwork 4 times over the 2 legs. Not one single piece of luck

if you hit the post its because you weren't accurate enough. Most of those shots were speculative long rangers. We don't have the quality or right coach to be able to create anything meaningful in our attacking play. 

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I never expected us to actually make it against Barcelona, I just wanted to see us perform and give it a shot. In the next, we basically gifted them with all the goals they scored. All our mistakes. We hit the woodwork 4 times. If luck was on our side, it could have been completely different. Some players completely let us down, sadly.

Unfortunately that!!! This time at least such a different game. They tried.. They had chances.. They had actual pocession it just came to sod all. 

He’s thinking about our contract offer at the moment. That’s why he wasn’t able to perform.
I think both legs have shown, the club can definitely go forward with the sales of our two Belgians. Get £250m~ & rebuild

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Unfortunately that!!! This time at least such a different game. They tried.. They had chances.. They had actual pocession it just came to sod all. 

Yeah, I certainly have a different feeling than I had after the Man City away game.

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Yeah, I certainly have a different feeling than I had after the Man City away game.

Yeah not as pissed off about the performance or lack of it. Just annoying to have a chance.. And from that they go and score soon after.