• Pedro (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Defeatist Attitude

I don't think so, I call it being a  "realist" the manager don't want to be here, he won't change tactics or formation, he's lost the players.

The players don't want to play for him, none more so than sulky Hazard.

There's no enthusiasm, from the players, they look to me to have given up.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong, and for the main part previously always been hopeful, but with this present setup, the board, the manager, the players all demoralise me.

So I don't even know or can think of what is going to come out of the tunnel Saturday I mean attitude wise.

Sulky Hazard ? :lol: 

2 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Looking forward to Zaha scoring like he always does, prompting us to go all out and pay well over the odds for him in the summer...probably as Hazard's replacement 

Seriously hope that clown doesn't score on his comeback..again...last thing I want to see in a Chelsea match right now.

9 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Defeatist Attitude

I don't think so, I call it being a  "realist" the manager don't want to be here, he won't change tactics or formation, he's lost the players.

The players don't want to play for him, none more so than sulky Hazard.

There's no enthusiasm, from the players, they look to me to have given up.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong, and for the main part previously always been hopeful, but with this present setup, the board, the manager, the players all demoralise me.

So I don't even know or can think of what is going to come out of the tunnel Saturday I mean attitude wise.

IMO, the players, the ones who care anyway, are the ones most demoralized. As an employee, it's simultaneously a kick in the balls and the stomach to have your disgruntled, careless manager tell you BS this and BS that on how to approach your work when you know that it's straight illogical and disrepectful to your work ethics. The win against WBA was a curse in disguise. The f**ktard should've been sent packing after Watford. Now we're stuck with his deliberate mediocrity, ruining our season. Most fans are not even motivated to watch the game tomorrow, a win will simply be hindering the inevitable, ie. us still losing most, if not all of the remaining games (until he's fired). A dream scenario will be us winning tmrw and him getting told to f*ck off to wherever he wants to go and b*tch however he wants about the blabla lack of support, so the players can feel a new sense of refreshment and detox before Barca, whoever the caretaker is.

I see the supposed bargain we all thought we were getting in Barkley is going well. Thought he was just getting over his recent injury and it now sounds like he's out again? Wasn't he just back training last week?

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I see the supposed bargain we all thought we were getting in Barkley is going well. Thought he was just getting over his recent injury and it now sounds like he's out again? Wasn't he just back training last week?

To be fair, though he was supposedly back in training last week, he didn't make the matchday squad, did he?

10 hours ago, Pizy said:

Yeah really unfortunate that he didn't sigh a five-and-a-half-year deal, oh wait he did... He was out for 7-8 months after a muscle surgery, its quite clear that you have no clue what you are talking about mate.

Christ, if you don't want to watch Chelsea so bad, go support another club. We're 5 points behind fourth place. We're still in the Champions League. We're still in the FA Cup. It's fucking Crystal Palace. It's a London Derby. It's an important match to stay on pace with the top 4. It's the match before the big Champions League tie. Regardless of how we're performing, get excited, because the next four matches will decide the outcome of our season. If things go well, it'll be a memorable month. If things don't go well, you can spend the last two months of the season whining about what should have happened earlier.