• Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please no Fabregas in a midfield two he can barely defend and is incredibly slow, the only way that it works if if we press like we did against Barcelona or hope that the opponent doesn't press high because the midfield can be overrun if they do.

Morata is struggling however he has not had a start for a while against a team we should be beating comfortably. He is our main man and we need to back him and hope he returns to form. Ideally, this is a game where he will have a lot more chances to score as we are the much better team.

3 hours ago, jernej93 said:

I fear the worst, they are really fighting for every ball and our team... Let's just say they don't :ph34r:

Yep... Though I think we've lost a game every season to them and we've already lost this one already so hopefully.. 

They'll fight for their lives. Duno about us. 

We loose this we are out of Champions league which means Hazard, Kante and Thibaut will leave ansd we start rebuilding from scartch.

Conte has to start with an offensive team:

TC

Azpi      Christensen      Rudiger

Zapacosta       Kante     Fabregas    Emersen

Willian           Morata             Hazard

33 minutes ago, chelseawise said:

We loose this we are out of Champions league which means Hazard, Kante and Thibaut will leave ansd we start rebuilding from scartch.

Conte has to start with an offensive team:

TC

Azpi      Christensen      Rudiger

Zapacosta       Kante     Fabregas    Emersen

Willian           Morata             Hazard

1: I think we're already out out of the race for 4th place, top 4 are signed sealed delivered.

2: Agree with Hazard and Courtois, me thinks they're gone already, Kante though I think is a bit more loyal, mind you if PSG come a calling who knows.

3: Agree with you lineup apart from Fabregas if Barkley is fit play him instead.

4: Depends on what Chelsea turns if it's the Man Shitty one then we've got no chance, on the other hand if we decide to play we'll win this.

16 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

1: I think we're already out out of the race for 4th place, top 4 are signed sealed delivered.

Defeatist attitude.

5,7 and 9 points behind the other 3, 2 of which need to come to the Bridge, Spurs and United still to face city and Liverpool v United on Saturday. 

We've made it seriously difficult for ourselves but we're no where near out of the top 4 race. 

3 hours ago, gadget said:

Defeatist attitude.

5,7 and 9 points behind the other 3, 2 of which need to come to the Bridge, Spurs and United still to face city and Liverpool v United on Saturday. 

We've made it seriously difficult for ourselves but we're no where near out of the top 4 race. 

Don't think can count the Liverpool game as that's right at the end of the season so that could just be a kick around. 

Shouldn't be out the race but we're not helping ourselves. Need to start picking up sodding points 

6 hours ago, gadget said:

Defeatist attitude.

Defeatist Attitude

I don't think so, I call it being a  "realist" the manager don't want to be here, he won't change tactics or formation, he's lost the players.

The players don't want to play for him, none more so than sulky Hazard.

There's no enthusiasm, from the players, they look to me to have given up.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong, and for the main part previously always been hopeful, but with this present setup, the board, the manager, the players all demoralise me.

So I don't even know or can think of what is going to come out of the tunnel Saturday I mean attitude wise.