• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Palmieri (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

shiite

I say if CFC lose 10 games in a season its time for a change not good enough i'm afraid , dosn't matter who the manager/coach is ,2018/19 season looks like same old same old , new coach/manager 

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I just read that Man City are 4 wins away from winning the title. It is March 4th :D That is incredible, really incredible.

They've got the same number of points now as what they finished last season on as well

What's so annoying is we couldve got something from this. Dort know if it was us being shite or City being that good but had we turned up with strikers then it was there... Except nope piss piss around.. Pass when we got lucky 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sums up the spineless performance today...

Players are tired of this fucking shit. It must be humiliating for highly technical players like Hazard, Fabregas, Willian and Pedro to play like this. Conte has lost the dressing room and the plot.

Oh, but he doesn't want to go for it and lose 3-0. Instead defending for 90 mins and humbly losing 1-0 is better

What's so annoying is we couldve got something from this. Dort know if it was us being shite or City being that good but had we turned up with strikers then it was there... Except nope piss piss around.. Pass when we got lucky 
That's the biggest disappointment tbh. City were so sloppy all game but one mistake from us was enough to claim the win.

The team is becoming the embodiment of Conte. Lifeless

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

Unfortunately it aint he case 1-0 down and still sitting back defending.

There's only one reason for this shit it's Conte, finish this game and sack him.

Sacking is not the solution to be honest ... we will be doing this over again in 2 yrs time if past experience are taken into account. This needs to be sorted right from the top. 

19 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Can we start sacking from the board and work our way down please....Do not start with the manager, and if you think I am wrong look at the big picture please.

That's the problem sack him.. Bring someone new. Problems aren't gana go away. They haven't so far 

Like this made no sense, at least play one striker up top to give us an outlet. The excuse to not lose 3 or 4-0 doesnt fly with me. I rather lose 10-0 and actually give it a go instead of this shit. One of the worst games i ever seen. Absolute joke

1 hour ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Players are tired of this fucking shit. It must be humiliating for highly technical players like Hazard, Fabregas, Willian and Pedro to play like this. Conte has lost the dressing room and the plot.

Oh, but he doesn't want to go for it and lose 3-0. Instead defending for 90 mins and humbly losing 1-0 is better

Much as I've disagreed with a lot of your posts in recent months, I have to admit that you're right here. It must be especially embarrassing for these pedigreed, world class talents in our team set up in such a way. Watching City literally humiliate us and take the piss as if we are a lower division side.

Why on Earth would Hazard return next season when he could instead go and play in a star studded super team? Play in the CL or go to Azberibongistan in the Europa League?

For me we don't have a massive gap in terms of talent with City and especially not with Liverpool and Spuds. What we have is a massive gap in terms of mentality and setup. All of our rivals actually setup like big clubs and have that mentality where they go into every game with the intention to attack. We don't. 

31 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Can we start sacking from the board and work our way down please....Do not start with the manager, and if you think I am wrong look at the big picture please.

I would start from the very top. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Confirmed his coward approach...

pO4wTV4.gif

(Since you like replies in the gif form - even though crying in the end would be even more fitting)

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Confirmed his coward approach...

Wait, so he basicaly said his opinion before game was we either lose 1:0 if we defend or lose 3:0 if we attack?

Im not sure if thats funny or sad. 

Fuck off Conte, we should be optimistic and play for the win everytime. At least try your best for fuck sake. Wigan managed to upset City, so they are not unbeatable. 

If Conte actualy thought its matter of how many goals we concede pregame, thats has to be one of the worst professional managing I have ever seen in a top club.

Disgrace.