• Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Palmieri (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams hold possession in the same area. Around our 18 yard box. 

If you ever need to get to bed, watch this game. Congrats to us for putting on the worst display of football by a "big" side ever in a half. 

Striker change now please. Yes we’ve been shite but they had one clear chance. I think if we were to have a target man on we could get a few knock downs and get Eden, Willian or Pedro running at Otamendi and Laporte.

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Wondering how is Roman liking this game.

I've just joined the Conte out crew. This is pathetic. But if anyone needs to go, it is Roman. Get some other bloke with more money to take over please. 

His time is up. As it seems Conte's is as well. 

This is laughable. We are not even trying, just focusing on defending. I fully expect us to nulify all their threats, but then making another silly mistake gifting them a goal.

Lots of brainless players...I am looking at you moses....Does not look up when he is passing.....Our passing is shocking...Might as well sub hazard off...He is isolated in that position and not suited to that...

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

This is laughable. We are not even trying, just focusing on defending. I fully expect us to nulify all their threats, but then making another silly mistake gifting them a goal.

Probably score a own goal.. 

1 minute ago, Thor said:

I've just joined the Conte out crew. This is pathetic. But if anyone needs to go, it is Roman. Get some other bloke with more money to take over please. 

His time is up. As it seems Conte's is as well. 

How does he end up with these defensive coaches time and time after again when everyone knows he wants to see some tiki-taka? That's like saying you want a sandwhich but in the end you find yourself ordering Chinese every time. Makes no sense.

Not even trying to play football. Simply trying to prevent the opposition from playing football. Sad times. To think this is being televised around the planet.
Conte turning into Mourinho slowly

This is not only ANTI-Football... , it is a total breakdown of capital!!

We are f*** champions of England. And watch us play!

Not only will the likes of Hazard, Courtois, etc will certainly leave, Who will sign in summer to play for a Chelsea like this ??

Looool... 

Gonna be a long day.... One frustrating thing about conte is his stubborn and piss poor tactics and formation...

Yes we have many average players but yet there are still some quality in that squad to hurt any team on our day...why Emerson on bench?...why can't Barkley get a shot even on bench?....why shit false 9....

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
3 minutes ago, DYC. said:
Not even trying to play football. Simply trying to prevent the opposition from playing football. Sad times. To think this is being televised around the planet.

This is even worse than Mourinho. 

It simply hurts to see Eden in this line up! As a Belgian I also think that Conte is absolutely a danger now for a good World Cup.

Hazard's confidence will be 0. Unbelievable to see him trying to head one in on crosses... He's F**** 1m55!!!!

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
3 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Mourinho probably wanking over our performance right now.