Ousmane Dembele

the wes

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Surprised Barca willing to get rid of him he started the season on fire for them, arguably their key player for first 5 or 6 games. 

Makes you wonder what it is... his attitute from the looks of it stinks. Forced his move to Barcelona from Dortmund by going on strike, injured himself in his first few games at Barca took months to get back to full fitness after his injury had healed and now obviously again had a drop in attitude despite a good start to the season. He has always blown hot and cold performance-wise and I wish we would get in someone more reliable when that applies for almost every winger we have had for ages. 

Dembele late to stadium to watch Barcelona take on Betis

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2018/11/11/5be8557cca4741f9148b45d6.html

he looks like trouble, the more I see

he is very immature and extremely spoilt

a bad apple

Sarri would have to really talk to him before and gauge his personality, as I do not trust the lad at all

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

Dembele late to stadium to watch Barcelona take on Betis

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2018/11/11/5be8557cca4741f9148b45d6.html

he looks like trouble, the more I see

he is very immature and extremely spoilt

a bad apple

Sarri would have to really talk to him before and gauge his personality, as I do not trust the lad at all

seems like hes forcing a move away from Barcelona 

23 hours ago, the wes said:

seems like hes forcing a move away from Barcelona 

We should be careful with players who are forcing moves away with bad behaviour. It means they are spoilt and think too much of themselves (Cuntois).

12 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Great talent but his attitude is piss. Late on trainings, doesnt work hard and during games he doesnt even attack the opponent near him. 

For those reported 85m its a giant risk. 

Also considering the price they paid for him, second highest ever, his behaviour shows lack of respect for their efforts.

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I cannot see them selling him, it would be a massive mistake.

I was talking to a mate at work yesterday and said the same thing but he said his attitude is a big problem apparently. Also his tactical understanding is of question too. I would love to see him here but if his mentality isn't right for Barca then it isn't right for us either. Not too sure hos true that is though. 

12 minutes ago, DDA said:

I was talking to a mate at work yesterday and said the same thing but he said his attitude is a big problem apparently. Also his tactical understanding is of question too. I would love to see him here but if his mentality isn't right for Barca then it isn't right for us either. Not too sure hos true that is though. 

Messi believes Barcelona 'need' Dembele amid Arsenal transfer talk

https://www.goal.com/en/news/messi-believes-barcelona-need-dembele-amid-arsenal-transfer/1urhulrm1lxbp1ubeld2y4w4qa

I do not think they sell him, and I also think his attitude issues will eventually clear up. I would LOVE to have him here, but it is not going to happen for a long time, if ever.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You