test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Drinkwater
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

345 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

God I love that passion mate. Just wish the lads felt the same way we do.Had many a row with 'Cockney reds' bGot stabbed by a jock red from Corby at Filbert St when a couple of us used to go in with the away lot and shout Chelsea then hit the chaos button. Just one time it left me in stitches lol

UJ you seem to have led a very full and interesting life ! What year was that at Filbert street mate ? I was there in 78 and that was one massive tear up from about 11 am till 7 pm. Absolute madness

Fairly happy about the line up. Morata's best performance thus far was against Utd at home, so I'm hoping he put in a shift again today.

I wouldn't call this being 'selected' haha. Mourinho is basically forced to play Pogba because Herrera is injured and Carrick is too old.

Supermonkey92 likes this

11 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

"Man of the moment"

"Time to shine"

"Paul selected"

The media focusing solely on Pogba.

Hopefully theyll focus on him after for not any of those reasons... Though anyone poor or with a point  seems to somehow score against us.. 

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

UJ you seem to have led a very full and interesting life ! What year was that at Filbert street mate ? I was there in 78 and that was one massive tear up from about 11 am till 7 pm. Absolute madness

When everyone was wearing those daft long white workmens coats and baggy white Skinner jeans and Noddy holder type hats after Clockwork Orange came out. Wasn't my thing but some of the guys wore it well. I remember a couple of lads used to follow us from Charlton who were always completely smashed and they had the eye lashes,jock straps,21 hole DMs skin tight white levis and red braces. Always thought they looked good. so prob 71/72. prob a few years older than you FB and feeling it for 1st time :(

All those little side streets were a maze but got to know some of their lads on the Northern scene. One still runs the 6T's niters at 100 Club.

Hopefully willian can continue this form he is on atm playing out of his skin and its a pleasure to watch. 2-0 chelsea I hope.

Unionjack likes this

How the hell are we going to have months of slander towards Conte re: who he does/doesn't pick, then when he drops Cahill vs. Barcelona and United, just post the same old dross? 

Re: our central defence - :getin:
Re: our midfield - :dunno:
Re: our forwards - :chai:

Supermonkey92 and 11Drogba like this

Come on, Alvaro. Big, big chance for him to kick-start his season again. Reassert himself as our main man up top.

Great. Tottenham winning it late. More pressure now!
We have no excuses today. Just look at their defence

I think if we lose this today we can forget about top 4. We ain't beating City at their place next weekend. Liverpool and Spuds are in great form and I read last week that Spuds have the easiest run in of any top 4 challenger.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think if we lose this today we can forget about top 4. We ain't beating City at their place next weekend. Liverpool and Spuds are in great form and I read last week that Spuds have the easiest run in of any top 4 challenger.

Pretty much. Plus while some of our fixtures aren't exactly hard hard.... nor were Watford or Burnley meant to be so who knows... 

Sod the other results just gotta go for it. And if we do slide... Let's not let arsenal somehow leap frog us as well seeing as Liverpool and Spurs have managed to

I need to complain to my post office, I didn't get the memo we were having a funeral today.

14 hours ago, Footballover said:

Unbelievable it's 2018 and people still assess a footballing performance by possession stats...

Carlos Carvalhal gave a belter of a quote about stats, think it was mainly possession, last week or the week before. “Statistics are based on last year, two years ago or three years ago. But if you and I go to a picnic and we take one chicken and I eat it all, statistically you have eaten half a chicken! ”

Alonso btw what a ball that was for Morata, absolute peach pity he hit the bar.