test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Drinkwater
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

345 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Out with a hamstring injury, which is a shame because I think he could have been useful against United. For an attacking midfield player hes quite a physical player, takes the ball well on the half turn, would of opened up a bit more room for us in the final third imo, only criticism I'd have of our first half is we only got behind United twice, I think somebody like Barkley taking the ball on the half turn in certain areas could of allowed us to break through them a bit quicker and get in behind more.

Injured again!! Do you know how long is out for??

53 minutes ago, DDA said:

Couple of weeks? Don't think anything has been reported on it. In any case, think this season is a complete 'write-off' for him. Even if he makes a comeback soon, it'll take games/weeks to get him to 100% fitness.

2 hours ago, DDA said:

Think it was like 6-8 weeks but it was announced after the Arsenal game I'm sure? 

On February 26, 2018 at 3:06 AM, LeonDavis23 said:

Don't think we'll be relegated but we will certainly be in the bottom half of the table.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ok, you've had your fun, who are you?

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Couple of weeks? Don't think anything has been reported on it. In any case, think this season is a complete 'write-off' for him. Even if he makes a comeback soon, it'll take games/weeks to get him to 100% fitness.

Our current form and position in the league and cup competitions would and still could be a blessing in disguise. No pressure to perform and it allows him to settle in.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Think it was like 6-8 weeks but it was announced after the Arsenal game I'm sure? 

I turned football off after the final whistle.

OneMoSalah likes this