• Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Morata has been a ghost all game and Willian has been giving the ball away like crazy. In truth we've been tepid in the 2nd half. NEVER take Hazard off in a big game. That's stupid. We don't face City till 6 days from now

True we've dropped off second half but in all fairness our attack needed rejuvenating. Willian was doing a lot more than Hazard for me, maybe stupid but seems logical for me in terms of how involved hes been. 2 CFs, Pedro and Cesc all on now, about time. 

5th here we come.

This was the weakest Man U side we faced at OT in decades, and we come out losing. Amazing. This is how poor we are.
We haven't been that bad. Conte got the credit in midweek but it's on him today. Morata finishes this game, yet Hazard doesn't.

Can't defend that

3 minutes ago, Leif said:

Personally I find the Europa League charming.

Lets see if we get that first... If we finish below Arsenal I will scream! 

Urghhhh! Started so well.... Not surprised but so frustrating as we haven't been bad just shite in defence 

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

True we've dropped off second half but in all fairness our attack needed rejuvenating. Willian was doing a lot more than Hazard for me, maybe stupid but seems logical for me in terms of how involved hes been. 2 CFs, Pedro and Cesc all on now, about time. 

There's nothing logical about taking Hazard off in a must win game. He can produce magic at any time. I'm sure you know that. If he wanted to spice up the attack he could have taken Morata off for Giroud. Or he could have taken off Morata for Pedro and brought Giroud on later.

This just shows the ridiculousness of the way Conte thinks. Lingaard comes on and he's thinking of bring on Pedro to close the left wing. Pathetic. Treating this awful United team like it's the United of 2008. Yuck!

This game is lost. We have nothing left to offer. Fucking depressing times. Guess we will just have to ride this wave of piss untill next season. Hold on lads. The jibes from this arrogant United wankers are in coming.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

There's nothing logical about taking Hazard off in a must win game. He can produce magic at any time. If he wanted to spice up the attack he could have taken Morata off for Giroud. Or he could have taken off Morata for Pedro and brought Giroud on later. This just shows the ridiculousness of the way Conte thinks. Lingaard comes on and he's thinking of bring on Pedro to close the left wing. Pathetic

Yes he can but in all fairness, like vs Barcelona, the chances didn't look highly probable that he was going to.And yeah maybe Conte's maybe thinking 1-1, take a draw fuck it as well but we've been poor second half in comparison to the first. Two basic goals to concede. I didn't think Morata was as bad in the first half but hes been pish second half. Giroud, Pedro, Cesc all subbed on 10 mins too late.