test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Drinkwater
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

345 posts in this topic

Manchester United 2-1 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Alvaro+Morata+Chelsea+v+Manchester+Unite

2017/18 Premier League Match 28
25th February, Sunday, 2018
Old Trafford
14:05 Kick Off (UK time)

I hope it ends without a smug look on Jose face... More west Brom then Watford! 

Top 4 wise this season.. We've been kinda shite.. Gotta get a win

13 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Winning here would be massive. And I actually fancy our chances,  but we need to play with a striker, that is for sure. Cahill is going to start this one, isn't he, after sitting out the Champions League game.

Yippee Cahill and the players they have.. With how he's been lately doesn't fill with to much confidence 

5 days rest should be sufficient for all players from today to be fresh. Go all out to win this and then tank the city game with an academy side i would say

IF we attack them we will have every chance. Wait and see though that little prick Sanchez will have a belter against us...

They really don't look to be in good form at all here. Very slow with terrible attacking buildup play.

Of course, you can be sure Rashford or Martial will probably be starting against us and add another dimension to their attack. But I'm glad Herrera the cynical, cheating cunt won't be.

xPetrCechx and Supermonkey92 like this

If we play against them as well as we did against Barca, we'll have big chances of winning, but especially if they play like this...

Starman60 likes this

Another drab performance from them. I believe we will get the better of them if Conte fields a CF instead of Pedro.

10 hours ago, Pizy said:

They really don't look to be in good form at all here. Very slow with terrible attacking buildup play.

Of course, you can be sure Rashford or Martial will probably be starting against us and add another dimension to their attack. But I'm glad Herrera the cynical, cheating cunt won't be.

If Van Gaal was still in charge of United, he would have been criticized till no end for the poor performances. Yet because it's Mourinho, he's been getting somewhat of a free pass for them. Some, like Gary Neville, can even find excuses to defend Mourinho. :doh:

GIROUD IS GOING TO MASSACRE THESE FUCKING CUNTS.

DE GEA IS GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES AFTERWARDS AND ARSENAL ARE GONNA CRY FOR GIROUD TO COME BACK.

GIROUD IS GONNA ANNOUNCE HIMSELF BACK IN THIS GAME.

Antonio8 likes this

13 hours ago, Barbara said:

If we play against them as well as we did against Barca, we'll have big chances of winning, but especially if they play like this...

matches are all different one from another :)

I would preserve Hazard against them, and give the chance to willian and giroud. 

352 azpi chris rudi //  zappacosta kante drink baka alonso // william giroud