• Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning here would be massive. And I actually fancy our chances,  but we need to play with a striker, that is for sure. Cahill is going to start this one, isn't he, after sitting out the Champions League game.

13 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Winning here would be massive. And I actually fancy our chances,  but we need to play with a striker, that is for sure. Cahill is going to start this one, isn't he, after sitting out the Champions League game.

Yippee Cahill and the players they have.. With how he's been lately doesn't fill with to much confidence 

They really don't look to be in good form at all here. Very slow with terrible attacking buildup play.

Of course, you can be sure Rashford or Martial will probably be starting against us and add another dimension to their attack. But I'm glad Herrera the cynical, cheating cunt won't be.

10 hours ago, Pizy said:

They really don't look to be in good form at all here. Very slow with terrible attacking buildup play.

Of course, you can be sure Rashford or Martial will probably be starting against us and add another dimension to their attack. But I'm glad Herrera the cynical, cheating cunt won't be.

If Van Gaal was still in charge of United, he would have been criticized till no end for the poor performances. Yet because it's Mourinho, he's been getting somewhat of a free pass for them. Some, like Gary Neville, can even find excuses to defend Mourinho. :doh: