• Scott (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's hope we can win this early and 3 of our most reliable starters off as soon as the game is won. But knowing us, this will go to the last second. I would love to win the FA cup but doing so gives us nothing, so rather risk losing the game than going fatigued into the weeks that will decide our season. Hull are one of the poorest sides in the championship and might very well go down, they would do well to rest a few players against us too. Their best defender is our very own Michael Hector so I guess he will be ineligible too.

-----------------Willy---------

---Ampadu---Luiz--Cahill---

Sterling-Drinks--Baka--Emerson

----Willian---Morata---Hudson----

48 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Let's hope we can win this early and 3 of our most reliable starters off as soon as the game is won. But knowing us, this will go to the last second. I would love to win the FA cup but doing so gives us nothing, so rather risk losing the game than going fatigued into the weeks that will decide our season. Hull are one of the poorest sides in the championship and might very well go down, they would do well to rest a few players against us too. Their best defender is our very own Michael Hector so I guess he will be ineligible too.

-----------------Willy---------

---Ampadu---Luiz--Cahill---

Sterling-Drinks--Baka--Emerson

----Willian---Morata---Hudson----

Id go 

Willy

Zappa   ampadu     luiz.    Emerson

Drinks   cesc   bakayoko

Willian          morata         hudson

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Excited to see Emerson and what he can offer. Hopefully Hudson-Odoi will play a part too. Ideally Conte would find a way to play without Kante and Azpi to give them much needed rest for the upcoming monster schedule where they will need them to play every minute.

Willy

Rüdiger - Luiz - Cahill

Zap - Drinkwater - Ampadu - Emerson

Willian - Morata - Hudson-Odoi

7 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Personally I like the Friday night games can sink numerous pints and no work in the morning. Sat morning fixtures are the ones I don't like atmosphere is always flat.

Friday night is the best. I hate it to wait anxiously all week and get nothing done before the game.

3 hours ago, Marin said:

giroud , willian and bakayoko will score this mtach

I hope Baka doesn't, because if he did, this means he was in the team. Bench is maximum for him even in such games and he can come on only 4-0 up with 10 minutes left so he can't fuck up our lead.

49 minutes ago, manpe said:

I hope Baka doesn't, because if he did, this means he was in the team. Bench is maximum for him even in such games and he can come on only 4-0 up with 10 minutes left so he can't fuck up our lead.

But mate I'm pretty sure Baka will start against Barca because we don't have any other option. We won't play with a two man midfield so it will most likely be Cesc-Kante-Baka, yikes. Conte does not rate Drinkwater (surprise surprise! Well done Emenalo) so Baka it will have to be. 

Just now, Mufassir08 said:

But mate I'm pretty sure Baka will start against Barca because we don't have any other option. We won't play with a two man midfield so it will most likely be Cesc-Kante-Baka, yikes.

Yes we do. Drinks, Fabregas, Barkley, Ampadu, Luiz, Eduardo - all are better options for his position.