• Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Scott (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

Just now, manpe said:

Yes we do. Drinks, Fabregas, Barkley, Ampadu, Luiz, Eduardo - all are better options for his position.

Drinks has hardly featured this season, do you really think Conte will start him against Barca?

Cesc will obviously start but only alongside Kante and Baka.

Barkley, Ampadu, Luiz won't feature against Barca if we don't have any emergency situations mate and you know that.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Mufassir08 said:

Drinks has hardly featured this season, do you really think Conte will start him against Barca?

Cesc will obviously start but only alongside Kante and Baka.

Barkley, Ampadu, Luiz won't feature against Barca if we don't have any emergency situations mate and you know that.

I wasn't discussing what I think Conte will do, I was saying that we do have better options. I don't disagree with the high chance of that midfield line-up starting unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

I wasn't discussing what I think Conte will do, I was saying that we do have better options. I don't disagree with the high chance of that midfield line-up starting unfortunately.

After watching Spurs thoroughly outplay Juve at their own patch, I started to give myself hope that anything is possible but then I remembered that we will have Bakayoko, Cahill, Alonso and Moses in our lineup most probably and then my new found hope faded away.

8 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

After watching Spurs thoroughly outplay Juve at their own patch, I started to give myself hope that anything is possible but then I remembered that we will have Bakayoko, Cahill, Alonso and Moses in our lineup most probably and then my new found hope faded away.

Yeah exactly, keep your expectations low, it will be painful to watch. We'll do fine to come away with a draw, in the away leg I don't hold much hope at all. Anything can happen though.

So the last 3 midfield signings we've made (Baka, Drinkwater, and now Barkley) have either been injured when they signed or got injured almost immedietly afterwards. Fucking great.

This run of fixtures we have coming up would've been the ideal time to have Ross fit and now who knows how long he'll be out.

16 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Antonio Conte says David Luiz, Ross Barkley and Tiemoue Bakayoko are all out of tomorrow's game. There are a couple of other situations he needs to check on.

What, Barkley injured again? He's barely even played ffs. :angry:

Injuries again... What the hell is happening? That was our strongest point last aseason: we barely had any injury. Now there's not a week to go by without having someone with physical issues. 

What's the staff doing? 

12 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Injuries again... What the hell is happening? That was our strongest point last aseason: we barely had any injury. Now there's not a week to go by without having someone with physical issues. 

What's the staff doing? 

We are slowly turning into Arsenal in every sense, injuries every week is part of arsenalitis.

Center of the pitch and center of the defense look a bit sketchy but we should still be wining this. Cahill and Ampadu without the protection of Kante in front of them is a recipe for some fuckery. Also a complete lack of pace in midfield with Drinks and Cesc.